Ross Enamait's Programs

Ive been reading a lot of his work lately and was wondering if any of you guys had given his programs a shot?
Obviously his programs are more performance oriented, but if hypertrophy is one of your main goals, do you think his programs would still be of value?

Any opinions would be great.

[quote]MurrDawg wrote:
Ive been reading a lot of his work lately and was wondering if any of you guys had given his programs a shot?
Obviously his programs are more performance oriented, but how do you think his principles would work for hypertrophy?

[/quote]

How many really muscular guys do you see using his programs?

That should answer your question.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
MurrDawg wrote:
Obviously his programs are more performance oriented, but how do you think his principles would work for hypertrophy?

How many really muscular guys do you see using his programs?

That should answer your question.[/quote]

Well, since I really don’t know of anybody using his programs, that really doesn’t help me out much.
That was kind of my point in making the post… to see if there was anybody who has used his programs, and what their results were…

I have used his programs, but not to get big. If you are doing military type stuff, they are real good.

I’ve used some of his exercises, but not his one of his programs.