T Nation

Ross Enamait Using a 125lb Db!

Good stuff, Thanks for the Link. I’ll have to give some of those exercises a try.

That’s one strong well conditioned MOFO. Thanks for the link.

D

those transitions were cool. it was like magic!

I bet his neighbors refer to him as the crazy guy next door.

yes, his neighbors do think he is crazy(he stated this in the forums at his website) he says they r use to him though. check out his site, and his books they r both 250 pages of explanations and mostly exercises. and he shows u how to make ur own program. books r only 25 dollars a piece(one hell of a bargain!!!)

website is www.rosstraining.com

Thanks - inspiring. I train like that occasionally (I’m 55) but of course not as impressive. That really is instructional in terms of how hard people can drive themselves. The polar opposite of the DB kickback, squat-rack curl guy. Great vid - thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ClxdM6ApTI&mode=related&search=
another sweet vid

effective exercise one can do conveniently at home http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltEKm5esDmU&NR

that guy’s in fantastic shape

The video of him jump roping was freakin’ amazing. I wish I had half his speed when it came to skipping rope.

[quote]drewc64 wrote:
those transitions were cool. it was like magic!

I bet his neighbors refer to him as the crazy guy next door.[/quote]

Bet he’s first call when they want something heavy shifted thou.

[quote]drewc64 wrote:
those transitions were cool. it was like magic!

I bet his neighbors refer to him as the crazy guy next door.[/quote]

No doubt. I was just imagining the looks I would get doing some of that stuff at my gym.

Seriously though, that’d be ideal for when I buy a house and have a nice little room like that.

ross is an animal,and a stand up guy!

do u understand how hard them one arm wheel rollouts are? those will probably take the average trainee at least a year up to year and a half(need tremendous strength in core and arms/back, and u need to be strong for ur bodyweight. i will be able to do the ab wheel rollout in about 3-4 weeks(with both hands of course!)

Ross is an awesome guy and trains like an animal. His books are a value and a great addition to any training library. The one arm 125 lb DB press is sick, considering he fought at 147 I think and can’t be much more than 170 lbs now (just guessing).

The “hard core” training video of him doing ab wheel rollouts and Russian GHR with three weighted vests on is disgusting.

[quote]metallica76660 wrote:
do u understand how hard them one arm wheel rollouts are? those will probably take the average trainee at least a year up to year and a half(need tremendous strength in core and arms/back, and u need to be strong for ur bodyweight. i will be able to do the ab wheel rollout in about 3-4 weeks(with both hands of course!)
[/quote]

I can almost do a full rollout with two hands of course.

holy fuck, he is doing it with ONE hand! Impressive indeed.

Ross is awesome. He offers some great books and seems like a very cool guy.

[quote]Mattlaw27 wrote:
Ross is awesome. He offers some great books and seems like a very cool guy.[/quote]

Agree 100%. There is really nothing bad you can say about Ross.

Was he a good boxer? I mean he obviously could hand out a beating and such, but was he a freak of training that could totally annihilate people?