Rosie Vs. Trump

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
futuredave wrote:
In the case of Asshole v. Asshole… only an Asshole will win.

that’s why the world needs dicks.

We’re dicks! We’re reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don’t like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn’t appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that.

But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves… because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don’t know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don’t let us fuck this asshole, we’re going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
[/quote]

Brilliant.

I am proud to be a dick!

I’d pay good money to see these two square off. Odds on Rosie.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I could never understand why O’Donnel is on television. I guess it’s just my opinion, but her personality does suck. Her stand up was garbage, and she isn’t even remotely entertaining.
[/quote]

Well yeah. But you know that in showbiz its not about the inside, its about how hot you look.

Oh wait…

Nevermind.

She’s a fat pig.

What’s her talent again?

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
Rosie is a semi retarded no talent haning obnoxious cancer on American culture.
[/quote]

Just SEMI retarded?

[quote]Addicted wrote:
Rosie is a nasty person. I could care less about her weight, it is just her personality…I have never been able to stand her, and her thoughts/views on most things. This seals it even more for me. She’s made her money, she’s had her time to rip off the viewing public…you’d think she could just keep her mouth shut, and live off the money she has…but nooooo, she just has to be in the news, somehow. Same with Trump…just run your business, make your money, and shut up.[/quote]

I’m sure others would think the same about you if you become even remotely successful. “Oh he MUST be an asshole/shark to be able to make all that money.”

There are always haters.

And while Trump may not be an angel, he’s no dictator (Bush, Mussolini, Saddam… etc.).

And he certainly has the moral high-ground over that fugly-fat Dyke since he has actually done alot with his life.

I bet you don’t even have the balls to send that to him in an e-mail lest say it to his face. Especially since you are venting on a forum…

Nice.

[quote]Avoids Roids wrote:
They both deserve a painful and slow death.[/quote]

For doing what?

Donald Trump is officially the man.

[quote]Scott aka Rice wrote:
Donald Trump is my hero.

“We’re all a little chubby, but Rosie’s just worse than most of us”

“Well, It’s not the chubbiness. Rosie’s a very unattractive person, both inside and out.”

“I’d look her in that fat ugly face of her’s and tell her You’re Fired”[/quote]

Ya, some great quotes.

Did anyone catch yesterday’s Larry King Live? Trump said it all over again, and then some. In the end, Larry said:“after the commercial, we’ll talk to the winner of ‘the biggest loser’”, to which Trump immediatly said:“That should be Rosie” Hilarious, even Larry, who’s know to be straight-faced, was chuckling over that one…

Trump For President.

[quote]futuredave wrote:
In the case of Asshole v. Asshole… only an Asshole will win.[/quote]

Agreed!

Dude rosie is an annoying bitch . and Trump is a dumb ass either way no one wins.

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
Trump For President.[/quote]

Liberal or Convservative: Trump has the balls and “gravitas” to say what we all KNOW to be true about Rosie! (lesbianism and adoption of a child without a “T-Man” father notwithstanding!)