Rosie Vs. Trump

Well i guess Rosie O’donnell made fun of donald trump on the view, and made some false statements against him. Well mr.trump didnt seem to happy about it, and has since made some comments against her, and also is threatening to sue her. Heres just one of the videos. This should be interesting.

I would love to be able to say “Yeah, I think I’ll sue Rosie for fun.”

This is the official I’m not reading the T-Nation forum anymore thread for me. I give myself 2 weeks.

Wow, I have a hard time even thinking that is real. I’ve never seen Donald Trump talk like that.

In the case of Asshole v. Asshole… only an Asshole will win.

[quote]futuredave wrote:
In the case of Asshole v. Asshole… only an Asshole will win.[/quote]

that’s why the world needs dicks.

We’re dicks! We’re reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don’t like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn’t appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that.

But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves… because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don’t know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don’t let us fuck this asshole, we’re going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

That was hilarious.

Trump was right about everything he said, and it has needed to be said for a long time too.

I could never understand why O’Donnel is on television. I guess it’s just my opinion, but her personality does suck. Her stand up was garbage, and she isn’t even remotely entertaining.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Wow, I have a hard time even thinking that is real. I’ve never seen Donald Trump talk like that. [/quote]

Well its real, it was all over the news and i guess donald just hates her, comon, we all have that one person we truely despise. She seems to be it for him.

That was freakin awesome.

[quote]Split wrote:
StevenF wrote:
Wow, I have a hard time even thinking that is real. I’ve never seen Donald Trump talk like that.

Well its real, it was all over the news and i guess donald just hates her, comon, we all have that one person we truely despise. She seems to be it for him.[/quote]

Yeah but like I said that is really uncharacteristic of him. He must REALLY not like her. haha. Can’t say I blame him.

On one hand, Donald Trump is a douchebag.

On the other hand, Rosie O’Donnell is a douchebag.

Rosie helps kids. Donald helps attractive teenage girls get drunk. Both do good work.

Rosie is fat, Donald is… I don’t even know, generally revolting.

I think Rosie wins because Donald threatened to sue her even though he obviously has no case, and I fucking hate people that go all IM GONA SUE U.

Donald Trump is my hero.

“We’re all a little chubby, but Rosie’s just worse than most of us”

“Well, It’s not the chubbiness. Rosie’s a very unattractive person, both inside and out.”

“I’d look her in that fat ugly face of her’s and tell her You’re Fired”

That Rosie is one mean man. She wear underwear with dickholes in 'em.

For the first time in my life I find myself liking Donald Trump.

they’re probably fucking.

Trump is my new hero.

Rosie is a semi retarded no talent haning obnoxious cancer on American culture.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
Trump is my new hero.

Rosie is a semi retarded no talent haning obnoxious cancer on American culture.

[/quote]

Not to mention a worthless fat ugly lesbian pig.

But, I don’t like Trump either. He’s an obnoxious overbearing ass. I love it when two people that make me sick fight.

Rosie is a nasty person. I could care less about her weight, it is just her personality…I have never been able to stand her, and her thoughts/views on most things. This seals it even more for me. She’s made her money, she’s had her time to rip off the viewing public…you’d think she could just keep her mouth shut, and live off the money she has…but nooooo, she just has to be in the news, somehow. Same with Trump…just run your business, make your money, and shut up.

They both deserve a painful and slow death.

Say what you want about Trump but the man did some good work over the years. Sure he made plenty of money but he took the lead in NYC when others didn’t have the balls. I still remember him fixing the ice rink. He’s real big in charity circles as he should be.

Let’s face it if you’ve got Trump level cash wouldn’t you be setting your sites on Ms. Universe level talent?

F-Rosie.