Rosie O'Donnell aka Hypocrite Pig

I hate this lady with a passion. The 2 comments below the film are spot on about this pig.

I hate her ever since she brought TOm Sellick on her show to promote his new movie (few years ago) and attacked him about being an NRA member.

Rosie ranks up there in hate in my book with Courtney Love and Paris Hilton.

Well, I can’t get it to play, but I just imagine if that b**** said it, I wouldn’t like it. I agree I can’t stand her either!

I think she is Hott!

I don’t like the fat bitch either, but I don’t think she was out of line at all. Guess I’m just a racist.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I think she is Hott![/quote]
Ewwwwwww, I think I just got a soft-off.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I don’t like the fat bitch either, but I don’t think she was out of line at all. Guess I’m just a racist.[/quote]

Im not calling her a racist but if somebody talked with a lisp trying to imitated a gay person, like Rockscar or rrjc, she would be all over it like it was a cupcake.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I don’t like the fat bitch either, but I don’t think she was out of line at all. Guess I’m just a racist.[/quote]

Yeah she was out of line, just like Shaq was four or so years ago for the same style of comment.

She should apologize definitely but yet I don’t think she should get flogged for it.

Much as I hate to say it, I can’t stand that pig either but this one doesn’t come near the Kramer “N” word tirade.

b.

of all the legitimate reasons to dislike her, this is about the weakest.
Must have been a slow day on the police blog.

[quote]PGA wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:
I don’t like the fat bitch either, but I don’t think she was out of line at all. Guess I’m just a racist.

Im not calling her a racist but if somebody talked with a lisp trying to imitated a gay person, like Rockscar or rrjc, she would be all over it like it was a cupcake.[/quote]

That was directed more towards the comments on the video site than you. They were all over her like she just stuck 500 Chinamen in an oven.

Seriously, she imitated a Chinese person speaking Chinese. It’s not an evil or mean thing to do at all. If she had imitated a French or Russian person, would it have been racist then?

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
Must have been a slow day on the police blog.[/quote]

Must have missed this???

[quote]PGA wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
Must have been a slow day on the police blog.

Must have missed this???

PGA wrote: Im not calling her a racist but if somebody talked with a lisp trying to imitated a gay person, like Rockscar or rrjc, she would be all over it like it was a cupcake.[/quote]

meaning=

most of your posts try to fixate on some police action that has political/social implications. Then you jump on the side that shows us your social justice values and your indignation at the injustice.

Just like this. You’re trying to turn a nothing into a something showing the world the social ramifications of this horrible act. How this belittles (x) and you’re there to take up their cause. Do in the evil racist…blah…blah…blah.

Did you have this same reaction when your friend imitated a gay person? When your frien used the (n) words in a joke? Did you call out your buddy for telling a joke about a blonde? But you want to be perceived as the internet conscience. whatever. I still see no big deal here. Then again, I don’t want the world so politically correct that every sentence and every action is analyzed to see to whom it may have been offensive.

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
meaning=

most of your posts try to fixate on some police action that has political/social implications. Then you jump on the side that shows us your social justice values and your indignation at the injustice.

Just like this. You’re trying to turn a nothing into a something showing the world the social ramifications of this horrible act. How this belittles (x) and you’re there to take up their cause. Do in the evil racist…blah…blah…blah.

Did you have this same reaction when your friend imitated a gay person? When your frien used the (n) words in a joke? Did you call out your buddy for telling a joke about a blonde? But you want to be perceived as the internet conscience. whatever. I still see no big deal here. Then again, I don’t want the world so politically correct that every sentence and every action is analyzed to see to whom it may have been offensive.[/quote]

Are you on drugs, stupid or oblivious? Did i NOT say I dont consider her a racist. This is about HER being a HYPOCRITE. She would be one of the first people in line to defend gay people if someone was trying to be funny by stereotyping them. Here she is guilty of doing the SAME THING. Its about her being a hypocrite NOT being a racist. Hence the TITLE of this THREAD.

How much clearer do I have to make this? How the hell you can compare this to police brutality is beyond a shadow of a doubt the biggest stretch I have seen on these forums.

Here let me do it again if it wasnt clear…
This is about her being a hypocrite!

In case that didnt sink in…
This is about her being a hypocrite!!

For further verification…
This is about her being a hypocrite!!!

Note: Post #2 on that link was edited to include racism. That wasnt there when I viewed it. This isnt racist or about racism. Its about hypocrisy.

I don’t think she would. She’s never attacked other comedians for making gay jokes and is friends wih plenty of them who do. There’s a difference between something that’s funny and whimsical and something that’s sinister. Common sense and circumstances reveal pretty readily when something’s innocent and somethings motivated by malice and/or the line has been crossed.

Occasionally, there are shades of gray but usually it falls pretty neatly in one category or the other.

[quote]PGA wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
meaning=

Did you have this same reaction when your friend imitated a gay person? When your frien used the (n) words in a joke? Did you call out your buddy for telling a joke about a blonde? But you want to be perceived as the internet conscience. whatever. I still see no big deal here. Then again, I don’t want the world so politically correct that every sentence and every action is analyzed to see to whom it may have been offensive.

Are you on drugs, stupid or oblivious? Did i NOT say I dont consider her a racist. This is about HER being a HYPOCRITE. She would be one of the first people in line to defend gay people if someone was trying to be funny by stereotyping them. Here she is guilty of doing the SAME THING. Its about her being a hypocrite NOT being a racist. Hence the TITLE of this THREAD.

How much clearer do I have to make this? How the hell you can compare this to police brutality is beyond a shadow of a doubt the biggest stretch I have seen on these forums.

Here let me do it again if it wasnt clear…
This is about her being a hypocrite!

In case that didnt sink in…
This is about her being a hypocrite!!

For further verification…
This is about her being a hypocrite!!![/quote]

I never once compared it to police brutality. Now do I have to capitalize a bunch of shit? Italicize stuff? Over exclamation anything?

First–you do not know how she would react–you are assuming…need I say more?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
I don’t think she would. She’s never attacked other comedians for making gay jokes and is friends wih plenty of them who do. There’s a difference between something that’s funny and whimsical and something that’s sinister. Common sense and circumstances reveal pretty readily when something’s innocent and somethings motivated by malice and/or the line has been crossed.

Occasionally, there are shades of gray but usually it falls pretty neatly in one category or the other.[/quote]

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2006/11/its_kelly_ripa_.html

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
First–you do not know how she would react–you are assuming…need I say more?[/quote]

Game over.

[quote]PGA wrote:
I hate this lady with a passion. The 2 comments below the film are spot on about this pig.

ifilm.com domain name is for sale. Inquire now. [/quote]

See, this is the kind of person you call a pig! Not a cop! =)

[quote]PGA wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
First–you do not know how she would react–you are assuming…need I say more?

Game over.
- YouTube [/quote]

For someone who doesn’t like O’Donnell, you sure seem to be watching a lot of her.