T Nation

Roses, Help with Gardeners?

This is about as non-photosynthetically oriented as one can get but what the hell… Anyone good with gardeners? I’m a climbing Blaze that has a gardener who’s not really gardening and planting so profusely that I’m stuck staring at the ground.

Buehler?

Anyone?

Ask Andrew, he’s Mexican.

ROFUCKINGFLMAO

I don’t know about gardening, but you spelled BUELLER wrong!

Fkn shit man!

Hey Chimera Your join date is 2008 but someone new just started posting here with basically the same handle. Are you the new person, but just traveled back in time to re-join and then waited to post this parody thread? Or are you really just the old poster chimera? Didn’t I not see you in the Bahamas one year from now? Well if you are the new time traveling chimera, hi. If you are the old chimera, OH HAI!

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Hey Chimera Your join date is 2008 but someone new just started posting here with basically the same handle. Are you the new person, but just traveled back in time to re-join and then waited to post this parody thread? Or are you really just the old poster chimera? Didn’t I not see you in the Bahamas one year from now? Well if you are the new time traveling chimera, hi. If you are the old chimera, OH HAI!

V[/quote]

That’s quite the metaphysical conundrum. I think I’m the old me… I don’t think I could be time traveling though, I don’t own a delorean… I saw a Chimera23 post around here once…

And Vegita are you trying to start parody threads that parody all the way through, not just the first post?

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

And Vegita are you trying to start parody threads that parody all the way through, not just the first post?[/quote]

This question blew my fking MIND! But after giving it much thought I’m pretty sure the answer is 43. Vegita will need to confirm.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

And Vegita are you trying to start parody threads that parody all the way through, not just the first post?[/quote]

This question blew my fking MIND! But after giving it much thought I’m pretty sure the answer is 43. Vegita will need to confirm.[/quote]

I’m sorry but you know to much already… And to think, all this time it ends up being a mexican midget figuring it all out. I’ll be in touch very soon.

V

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

That’s quite the metaphysical conundrum. I think I’m the old me… I don’t think I could be time traveling though, I don’t own a delorean… I saw a Chimera23 post around here once…

Hey you gotta always be expanding your horizons right?

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

Hey you gotta always be expanding your horizons right?

V[/quote]

Don’t you go trying to expand my horizons.

by horizons he means butt cheeks.