Rory Miller is Coming to My School!

I know there are lots of fans of the book on this forum, so I thought I’d let y’all know.

The seminar is here in Austin, Texas, April 10 & 11, but if you are an instructor at your school you can also attend the instructor training the evening of the 9th, for free. I just realized I have no idea how you’re expected to prove you’re an instructor, but if you’re interested, let me know & I’ll find out. That evening he’ll be teaching us drills, teaching us ways to make training more applicable to real life, etc.

Btw, Irish, because this is all your fault, I’ll be scoring you an autographed copy of the book, so if you want anything particular inscribed, let me know.

Any person from any system (or no system) is welcome to attend. Click the link for more info or to sign up.

Saturday is Rory’s day, Sunday is run by John Whitman, one of our top guys, who’ll mostly be covering weapons. You can just sign up for Saturday, if you prefer.

I am totally geeking out with excitement because I get to pick him up at the airport, ha!

Parker that’s awesome! I just listened to a podcast on iTunes where a guy interviewed him… he’s an awesome guy. I think you’re going to have a great time, and learn a lot. The man has a whole lot of wisdom… a true scholar of violence.

I’m really happy you get to do this!

Pretty cool! I just picked up Meditations On Violence. Saw it as I was browsing through bookstore.

Thanks, Irish!

You’ll love the book, BB!