Roommates won't flush toilet...

If you pee in the sink, make sure to wash it regularly. Plus, run the water. Otherwise, you’re in for a “urination celebration” of olfactory evil.

Dan “Obviously Knows Too Much About This” McVicker

Just tell them you’re going to put a scoop of that toilet water in their morning shake, and if they’ve flushed it, it’ll be no problem. Otherwise…

That should get the message across.

Throw their toothbrushes in the piss filled toilet. I did it to my roomate and my brother. Now they flush. On a different note my younger brother always used to trim his toe nails over my sink and not clean up. Fucking disgusting. So I trimmed my toenails and descretely hid some of the clipping in his toothbrush…he was pissed.

Il Cazzo: I take it you know what your name means?

WTF? This is so easy to solve. Treat them like you would a puppy - stick their fucking faces in it when you find it. Give them a fucking swirly. They will eventually learn. I promise.

ahhh yes the roomies.i had one that liked to take a shit in hte guest bathroom, even though he had his own bathroom he liked to use hte guest one, and not clean it. he would leave shit stains on the seat and not clean it. i told him i dont want girls coming over and they use the bathroom and see this disgusting shit stained toliet. makes me look bad. ther was other issues too, but if they dont get with it give them a notice, i did, unfortunatly things didn’t go so smoothly and i have a nice head shaped hole in my front room.lol