SPOILER

or something.

Thanks!

[quote]NJ-Polska wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
NJ-Polska wrote:
So wtf is with that floor board.

Hold down the button for the second panel for 10 seconds. It will open, there’s a gold brick in there. I was able to place the gold brick on the floor board to keep it up but that’s as far as I’ve gotten.

If you can locate the swiss army knife you ca cut the thread that is stopping the board form coming up and get what’s underneath it

have the knife…it wont let me cut the string…
[/quote]

The swiss army knife gets used several times, but remember you’ll need to alter it to the right “blade”.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
So far:

Paper
Gold
2 Batteries
Corked vial[/quote]

TWO batteries?! i only have one goddamnit!

[quote]stringer wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
So far:

Paper
Gold
2 Batteries
Corked vial

[/quote]

I suppose you don’t want to hear that there’s actually three batteries…?

[quote]NJ-Polska wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
NJ-Polska wrote:

Hold down the button for the second panel for 10 seconds. It will open, there’s a gold brick in there. I was able to place the gold brick on the floor board to keep it up but that’s as far as I’ve gotten.

If you can locate the swiss army knife you ca cut the thread that is stopping the board form coming up and get what’s underneath it

[/quote]

When you click on the ‘i’ icon in next to your items, they come up on the screen. Click on the knife to bring up the different tools it has. EG. Blade and corkscrew :wink:

this radio is insane…

[quote]D Public wrote:
this radio is insane…[/quote]

That’s where I’m at. Is it a radio, a beeper, a recorder?

[quote]stringer wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
So far:

Paper
Gold
2 Batteries
Corked vial

[/quote]

Hint: Devinci picture and around suitcase for another clue.

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
stringer wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
So far:

Paper
Gold
2 Batteries
Corked vial

I suppose you don’t want to hear that there’s actually three batteries…?

NJ-Polska wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
NJ-Polska wrote:

When you click on the ‘i’ icon in next to your items, they come up on the screen. Click on the knife to bring up the different tools it has. EG. Blade and corkscrew ;)[/quote]

Possible Spoiler**

OK-- I’m seeing that the key to a lot of these is that you have to click on the exact spot. It took me forever hit the sweet spot for the briefcase, then I got on a roll.

Possible Spoiler**

Im stuck on the code for the safe, can anyone help me out???

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Possible Spoiler**

OK-- I’m seeing that the key to a lot of these is that you have to click on the exact spot. It took me forever hit the sweet spot for the briefcase, then I got on a roll.[/quote]

Yes, you have to be very precise sometimes. The other frustration is that you often need to deselect an object, because you can’t do what you want while it’s selected(floating on the mouse pointer) even if it’s the object you’re trying to manipulate via the i icon…

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
Possible Spoiler**

Im stuck on the code for the safe, can anyone help me out???[/quote]

Hint: Get the lazer pointer working

HINT ON HOW TO PLAY: To change items click only the “I” and click on the picture of what you have open by clicking the “I”. It will change it’s animation to what you need to use it for.

[quote]D Public wrote:
this radio is insane…[/quote]

I just cracked the radio… :slight_smile:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
D Public wrote:
this radio is insane…

I just cracked the radio… :)[/quote]

Hint: takes a while, all 5 are separate tones :wink:

I just broke down crying. I’m a wreck. There’s no hope… no escape. If I could only find the knife, I’d slit my own throat.

The briefcase, Iron Dwarf

KINDA SORTA SPOILER

ive used the knife to pull off the box surrounding the socket, im guessing theres a battery there but how in the fuck do you get at it?!?!?!

[quote]stringer wrote:

KINDA SORTA SPOILER

ive used the knife to pull off the box surrounding the socket, im guessing theres a battery there but how in the fuck do you get at it?!?!?![/quote]

Hint: “Swiss” army knife, named that for a reason?

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
stringer wrote:

KINDA SORTA SPOILER

ive used the knife to pull off the box surrounding the socket, im guessing theres a battery there but how in the fuck do you get at it?!?!?!

Hint: “Swiss” army knife, named that for a reason? [/quote]

thats what i figured but still cant do it lol!

and is there a way to change the blades quicker, takes me about 10 minutes of clicking!

i bet you guys wish you could see this right now

[quote]stringer wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:
stringer wrote:

KINDA SORTA SPOILER

Hint: “Swiss” army knife, named that for a reason?

thats what i figured but still cant do it lol!

and is there a way to change the blades quicker, takes me about 10 minutes of clicking!
[/quote]

Hint: Click the “I” when you move you mouse on the picture. When the picture shows up click the picture and it will change. Don’t have anything else clicked.