Ronnie's Training Split

Hey, one stupid question:

i always read Ronnie Coleman’s training split is 6 days per week, spliting into back & biceps, legs, chest & triceps, delts & traps.

but i’m not sure how he pack them into 6 days?(train only once per day).

in his latest video Relentless, it shows this:
03/07/06(Mon)back, bi’s
04/07/06(Tue)legs
05/07/06(Wed)delts,traps
06/07/06(Thu)chest,tri’s

so that’s four-day split, my math is bad, but if he do this four-day split twice(he train everybodypart twice per week), that means each week he has 9days??
what the hell is going on??

Maybe he trains the split 1,5 times each week, so that makes it 6 days :slight_smile:

[quote]Monster Wong wrote:

i always read Ronnie Coleman’s training split is 6 days per week, spliting into back & biceps, legs, chest & triceps, delts & traps.

03/07/06(Mon)back, bi’s
04/07/06(Tue)legs
05/07/06(Wed)delts,traps
06/07/06(Thu)chest,tri’s

so that’s four-day split, my math is bad, but if he do this four-day split twice(he train everybodypart twice per week), that means each week he has 9days??
what the hell is going on??[/quote]

I train about six days a week. The cycle gets repeated. Shoulders and very often chest are trained twice a week. It isn’t that hard to understand. Your mistake was in assuming that training this way means you adhere to a seven day schedule when it comes to how body parts are trained.

You also need to understand that I am sure someone at his level can make split second decisions about what actually gets trained that day. His video simply followed him around for those days. Nowhere has he stated that he never changes what he does or that this is specifically how he trains with absolutely no changes at all year in and year out.

Quit thinking in a box.

just means he trains six days a week with an off day. he only gets around half the other time but he trains six days a week

In any event, If you are having trouble figuring it out…dont. Ronnie trains the way that works best for him, I’d suggest maybe looking a program written for the masses instead the mass-monsters.

Splits are a good idea for sure, but don’t just grab Ronnies program because its his.

my math is bad
[/quote]

Don’t say that, bro! Carlos Mencia has his eyes and ears on you :slight_smile:

[quote]rbpowerhouse wrote:
Monster Wong wrote:

my math is bad

[/quote]

No, Mencia has his eyes and ears on the comedian who has his eyes and ears on monster wong.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
rbpowerhouse wrote:
Monster Wong wrote:

my math is bad

No, Mencia has his eyes and ears on the comedian who has his eyes and ears on monster wong.[/quote]

LOL

03/07/06(Mon)back, bi’s
04/07/06(Tue)legs
05/07/06(Wed)delts,traps
06/07/06(Thu)chest,tri’s

what the hell is going on??[/quote]

Isn’t it crazy that people are training wrong? More than three days a week and split routines?

Somebody tell Ronnie he’s training the wrong way.

\continue{hijack}Well, he also has his eyes and ears on the comedian who has his eyes and ears on the (third) comedian who has his eyes and ears on monster wong, AND he also has his eyes and ears on Monster Wong. Is that too difficult to add up? :slight_smile: \end{hijack}

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
rbpowerhouse wrote:
Monster Wong wrote:

my math is bad

No, Mencia has his eyes and ears on the comedian who has his eyes and ears on monster wong.[/quote]