T Nation

Ronnie Workout

I dont know if anyone has seen these vids before, but I thought they were neat:

Ronnie Coleman 800 lb dead

800 lb squat

I liked how he yells and stuff to get fired up, using some rusty plates on a regular rack, makes him seem like more of a regular guy just psyched to hoist some iron.

“YEAAAHHH BABY!!!”

LIGHT WEIGHT

He h I showed my 6 year old brother the deadlift video, and now he goes aroundthe house yelling yeah baby, light weight!

Light weight!

Ain’t nothin’ but a peanut!

Ain’t nothin’ to it but to do it!

YEEEEEAAAAAAH BUDDY!!!

[quote]JCS19Y wrote:
I dont know if anyone has seen these vids before, but I thought they were neat:

Ronnie Coleman 800 lb dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1KD7cGRDDc&feature=related

800 lb squat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1KD7cGRDDc&feature=related

I liked how he yells and stuff to get fired up, using some rusty plates on a regular rack, makes him seem like more of a regular guy just psyched to hoist some iron.

“YEAAAHHH BABY!!!”
[/quote]

for a while my family was going to move to texas right by that metro flex gym, I would have got to train there!

That’s a great workout video! I normally watch that right before I head to the gym, especially the clip of him front squatting 585 for 4 reps. Very motivating!

Light weight, baby!

I think the best part is when he grunts at the lock out of his deadlift… “Unnnhhhhh”

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
That’s a great workout video! I normally watch that right before I head to the gym, especially the clip of him front squatting 585 for 4 reps. Very motivating!

Light weight, baby![/quote]

Where is that video at?? I checked out youtube but couldn’t find it

Saw a guy saying light weight to himself in the gym the other day. He was pretty big too. Still seemed really, really lame haha.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
Saw a guy saying light weight to himself in the gym the other day. He was pretty big too. Still seemed really, really lame haha. [/quote]

agreed! still would have loved to see someone actually saying light weight that must have been pretty funny all the same!

[quote]JCS19Y wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
That’s a great workout video! I normally watch that right before I head to the gym, especially the clip of him front squatting 585 for 4 reps. Very motivating!

Light weight, baby!

Where is that video at?? I checked out youtube but couldn’t find it[/quote]

It must have been taken down. I can’t find it on youtube anymore. I actually have the DVD now, so I just watch that.

Every Body wanta be a Bodybuilder but dont nobody want to lift no heavy as weight!! So Ill lift the heavy ass weight!!