T Nation

Ronnie With Hair!

I have never seen Ronnie Coleman with hair before. He looks a lot younger and different, I think he should definitely keep it. “I just wanted to change it up!”

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2007arnold.htm
about one minute into the vid

Funny how he does this in the wake of dethronement by the one guy in the sport with a full head of hair…

[quote]Puny@138 wrote:
Funny how he does this in the wake of dethronement by the one guy in the sport with a full head of hair…[/quote]

I don’t think he’s doing it to look like Jay or in hopes of winning over the judges to get his title back, if that’s what you’re implying. I see what you mean if you’re simply pointing out the irony, however…

Some people just need a change. He does look a lot younger, as the one guy in the video said. He looks like the pictures from back in the day before he took over the BBing world.

I met him at the NPC’s in Miami not too long ago. He had hair and a goatee as well; haven’t looked at the link posted yet.

When I first saw the topic, I thought perhaps PGA had risked his life by using the hair from the “Buckwheat” thread and applying a little creative license.

[quote]CC wrote:
I don’t think he’s doing it to look like Jay or in hopes of winning over the judges to get his title back, if that’s what you’re implying.[/quote]

Nah, that’s not the Ronnie I know.

There ya go.

so, i guess the fact that he has grown a full head of hair means that he’s all natural now ?

–JB

[quote]4est wrote:
When I first saw the topic, I thought perhaps PGA had risked his life by using the hair from the “Buckwheat” thread and applying a little creative license.[/quote]

I’d pay to see that rendition.