Ronnie, Vic, Dex, Tony and Roelly Guest Posing

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Professor X wrote:

This is the same as judging Centopani’s trap development from one photo that isn’t even a crab shot.

Man, you’d have to be a real asshole to do that.
[/quote]

Is that a verbal assault against CT? (A man that eerily reminds me of a certain uniformed devil that haunted my “Fast and Ferocious” days with my Rex)

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Is it just me but did anyone notice that the Big Nasty’s back is sorta gone? Looked like he was pulling a Brewer in one of those shots.

People need to stop judging body parts based on one photo when that pose shown isn’t even emphasizing that body part. You don’t know if that pic was snapped in mid pose or not and judging back development from a front shot is just wrong.

One of the pics does look like a front lat spread of sorts. Thats basically what I was using to make my assumption.

He wasn’t flaring the lats in that shot.

[/quote]

Okay, okay! I give. I’m going to go give myself some lashes while looking at a picture of the Big Nasty in the 03 O.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Professor X wrote:

This is the same as judging Centopani’s trap development from one photo that isn’t even a crab shot.

Is that a verbal assault against CT? (A man that eerily reminds me of a certain uniformed devil that haunted my “Fast and Ferocious” days with my Rex)[/quote]

Reading comprehension fail :wink: (not your day, huh?)

[quote]Professor X wrote:

He was trying to say there was a DENT where his nipple is based on that one shot…as if there aren’t thousands of pics of the man to show that to not be the case.[/quote]

How many shot’s do you expect me to have? It was a simple question to raise discussion. You seem to instantly shut down any ideas that arise.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
Victor.

Look how lean Vic, Tony, Dex and Roelly are in the next pics. They still have abs but carry so much bloat/water retention, they almost look fat…[/quote]

yeah, those fatties, you serious?

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Is that a WRITTEN assault against CT? (A man that eerily reminds me of a certain uniformed devil that haunted my “Fast and Ferocious” days with my Rex)

Reading comprehension fail :wink: (not your day, huh?)[/quote]

EDIT! Pardon me.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
Professor X wrote:

He was trying to say there was a DENT where his nipple is based on that one shot…as if there aren’t thousands of pics of the man to show that to not be the case.

How many shot’s do you expect me to have? It was a simple question to raise discussion. You seem to instantly shut down any ideas that arise.

[/quote]

That’s probably because I follow many of these people much more than you do. Toney has been discussed several times on this forum. Hell, I made an entire thread about him about a month ago. If you don’t know how to compare two different photos, whose fault is that?

Some of you see one shadow and start jumping to every conclusion from pec tears to gonorrhea.

BONEZ217 wrote:
Game Time wrote:
Here is another of Tony.

Has anyone had gyno removed? Would that result in an indent, similar to what Tony has in the pic. It’s hard to tell because the picture gets pixilated/shrunk down due to the forum

Well considering the amount of money someone would need to spend on aromatase inhibitors to prevent gyno over the course of a pro career, it would probably be cheaper, in the long run, to pay for surgery to get the gland removed. I doubt anyone knows for certain who has or hasn’t had surgery. If done well there shouldn’t be any noticeable scars.

He was trying to say there was a DENT where his nipple is based on that one shot…as if there aren’t thousands of pics of the man to show that to not be the case.[/quote]

Tony also had a pec tear at one point in his career…And just to reiderate what others were saying, you can’t judge one persons physique based off one or two pictures.

Some of you see one shadow and start jumping to every conclusion from pec tears to gonorrhea.[/quote]

LOL.

Come on, I thought the gonorrhea was obvious in the above pic of Toney. He should definitly be marked down because of it.

I’m sorry but it is obvious after looking at these offseason pics of RC and comparing them to years past he has lost some size. He says he is at the same weight he normally is but it seems clear to me that his arms are smaller which is making his waist look larger. As for his back, I can’t form an opinion about that from the given pose.

It’s obvious that he isn’t the same.

I met Matt Duval a while back and he was probably around 10% bf and weighed something like 290 if I’m not mistaken, and there is no way he could have been considered fat or bloated. He was fucking massive!!!

I think skinny “ripped” guys need not pass judgement on someone with much more mass than them. 8% bf at 180lbs will look a lot different than 8% at 280lbs.

PS. I am meeting Markus Rhul next month, should be a very humbling experience…

man all this talk judging pics and all that and nobody mentions Roelly Winklaar??

Dood is LEGIT!

let me repeat…

F*CKING LEGIT!

he just won the arnold amateur.

how can u be fat and have abs?

does not compute

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

does not compute[/quote]

I think we cleared that up in the first two pages.

Dirty, here is a couple more of Roelly as of April 19th

He had some size on Victor in one of the previous photos posted.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

does not compute

I think we cleared that up in the first two pages.[/quote]

yea…about that

anyway

Roelly > Vic

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I’m sorry but it is obvious after looking at these offseason pics of RC and comparing them to years past he has lost some size. He says he is at the same weight he normally is but it seems clear to me that his arms are smaller which is making his waist look larger. As for his back, I can’t form an opinion about that from the given pose.

It’s obvious that he isn’t the same.[/quote]

May be, but these guys are still huge. Bigger than any three people at the gym I work out at.

This is like testing a powerlifter’s max, weeks before his meet. It’s useless.

It’s fun speculation, though. They all look huge to me.

THIS JUST IN ----

Bodybuilders are not only fat in the off season,

but IN SEASON TOO!