Ronnie, Vic, Dex, Tony and Roelly Guest Posing


Big Ron earlier this month. A comeback is not looking promising.

Another of Ron


Victor.

Look how lean Vic, Tony, Dex and Roelly are in the next pics. They still have abs but carry so much bloat/water retention, they almost look fat…

Roelly and Vic. At the Dutch Nationals April 19th. Roelly looks massive!

He looked a helluva lot better in the issue of Flex that he was on the cover of that came out a few months ago. His left tricep seems to have even out, from that angle at least. It looks like he just has some belly fat to lose in addition to the changes that are made with a precontest diet.

Edited

This post is about Ron.

Another of Roelly and Vic

Victor

Mr. O!

[quote]Game Time wrote:
Victor.

Look how lean Vic, Tony, Dex and Roelly are in the next pics. They still have abs but carry so much bloat/water retention, they almost look fat…[/quote]

Where do you see bloat/water retention to the point that it makes them look fat?

Vic, in the front double bi pic, is still leaner than most people “in good shape” are year round. You don’t seem to have a solid about what you are actually looking at.

edit

The sad part is that you aren’t some random moron making a post about overweight bodybuilders. You actually seem to enjoy the sport but are still ignorant to the fact that massive amounts of muscle, with a thin layer of fat covering it, will have a dramatically different look than carbed-up/water depleted muscles that you see during elite contests. You are posting pics of men carrying less bodyfat than the majority of ‘in shape’ people.


Still very lean but the water retention gives off a bad look. Agree?

My favourite BB Tony Freeman. At the Ererald Cup 09, April 18th

Tony

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
He looked a helluva lot better than that in the issue of Flex that he was on the cover of that came out a few months ago. His left tricep seems to have even out, from that angle at least. It looks like he just has some belly fat to lose in addition to the changes that are made with a precontest diet.

Edit

This post is about Ron.
[/quote]

Agreed, his tri is looking much better. It will be interesting to see him in contest shape…if it happens.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
Still very lean but the water retention gives off a bad look. Agree?[/quote]

No. You just aren’t used to seeing these guys (or any larger bodybuilders I would imagine) when they are not dieted down in contest shape. NONE of those guys look “fat”. Filled out in the off season does not equal “bloated”.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Game Time wrote:
Victor.

Look how lean Vic, Tony, Dex and Roelly are in the next pics. They still have abs but carry so much bloat/water retention, they almost look fat…

Where do you see bloat/water retention to the point that it makes them look fat?

Vic, in the front double bi pic, is still leaner than most people “in good shape” are year round. You don’t seem to have a solid about what you are actually looking at. [/quote]

I know they are quite lean, but they do seem to have a bloated look to them. Maybe it is because I am accustomed to the shredded contest look. When I lean out I don’t have that look. I know that I don’t carry near that size but it’s just something to compare to. I honestly can’t explain the ‘fat’ look I am seeing. Am I the only one with this thought?

[quote]Game Time wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Game Time wrote:
Victor.

Look how lean Vic, Tony, Dex and Roelly are in the next pics. They still have abs but carry so much bloat/water retention, they almost look fat…

Where do you see bloat/water retention to the point that it makes them look fat?

Vic, in the front double bi pic, is still leaner than most people “in good shape” are year round. You don’t seem to have a solid about what you are actually looking at.

I know they are quite lean, but they do seem to have a bloated look to them. Maybe it is because I am accustomed to the shredded contest look. When I lean out I don’t have that look. I know that I don’t carry near that size but it’s just something to compare to. I honestly can’t explain the ‘fat’ look I am seeing. Am I the only one with this thought?[/quote]

Come on man. You are 6’1 180 at “8-12%” bf. Stop comparing yourself to guys that are 100 pounds heavier than you at similar bodyfat levels. You sound foolish. Admitting that you ‘lean out’ at your current height and weight is damning enough to your argument but just understand that carrying the amount of muscle that top pros carry dramatically alters the aesthetics of ones physique.

I actually think that Vic’s condition in those pics is the perfect level of leannes to walk around with in everyday life. Shoulder striations, abs, pec separation and tight obliques without the intense vasuclarity is a very good look.

Is it just me but did anyone notice that the Big Nasty’s back is sorta gone? Looked like he was pulling a Brewer in one of those shots. Or maybe he wasn’t hitting them. None of those guys are bloated. You can’t say Vic looks fat. You just cant!

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Game Time wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Game Time wrote:
Victor.

Look how lean Vic, Tony, Dex and Roelly are in the next pics. They still have abs but carry so much bloat/water retention, they almost look fat…

Where do you see bloat/water retention to the point that it makes them look fat?

Vic, in the front double bi pic, is still leaner than most people “in good shape” are year round. You don’t seem to have a solid about what you are actually looking at.

I know they are quite lean, but they do seem to have a bloated look to them. Maybe it is because I am accustomed to the shredded contest look. When I lean out I don’t have that look. I know that I don’t carry near that size but it’s just something to compare to. I honestly can’t explain the ‘fat’ look I am seeing. Am I the only one with this thought?

Come on man. You are 6’1 180 at “8-12%” bf. Stop comparing yourself to guys that are 100 pounds heavier than you at similar bodyfat levels. You sound foolish. Admitting that you ‘lean out’ at your current height and weight is damning enough to your argument but just understand that carrying the amount of muscle that top pros carry dramatically alters the aesthetics of ones physique. [/quote]

LMFAO!! Oh no he didn’t! Did he? Compare himself to actual pros? ROFL!

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I actually think that Vic’s condition in those pics is the perfect level of leannes to walk around with in everyday life. Shoulder striations, abs, pec separation and tight obliques without the intense vasuclarity is a very good look. [/quote]

x2