T Nation

Ronnie Suing Gold's Gym

I guess Ronnie is never going to get a woman…

or Jay Cutler, or Dave Henry, or Mark Dugdale etc etc…

All those guys are married? woops

[quote]brancron wrote:
Comment number 16:

“not only do steroids kill you over time…sorry children, they do…but i’ve interviewed 100 women and only 2 liked bodybuilders…soooo i guess ronnie wants big ol inflated water-filled steroid cells to impress you gay flowers…that’s all steroids do- allow the cell wall to stretch and fill with water…stop taking them and the cell collapses…bytheway…i’m in med school at UVA and a natural bodybuilder…i guess the med journals are wrong huh, steroids are good for you at massive doses…silly doctors…you gym rats know better huh…”[/quote]

Someone won’t actually be graduating med-school.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
brancron wrote:
Comment number 16:

“not only do steroids kill you over time…sorry children, they do…but i’ve interviewed 100 women and only 2 liked bodybuilders…soooo i guess ronnie wants big ol inflated water-filled steroid cells to impress you gay flowers…that’s all steroids do- allow the cell wall to stretch and fill with water…stop taking them and the cell collapses…bytheway…i’m in med school at UVA and a natural bodybuilder…i guess the med journals are wrong huh, steroids are good for you at massive doses…silly doctors…you gym rats know better huh…”

Someone won’t actually be graduating med-school.[/quote]

LOL, ya think?

[quote]rsg wrote:
Scott M wrote:
Besides the idiots commenting… Ronnie is absolutely right in bringing a lawsuit against Golds.

Agree.

I’m not sure how much winning the Olympia pays, but Bodybuilding isn’t exactly a high-paying sport.[/quote]

Not sure if its real but on jay cutlers myspace he lists his income as 250k+ a year, so money is being made apparently.

[quote]brancron wrote:
Comment number 16:

“not only do steroids kill you over time…sorry children, they do…but i’ve interviewed 100 women and only 2 liked bodybuilders…soooo i guess ronnie wants big ol inflated water-filled steroid cells to impress you gay flowers…that’s all steroids do- allow the cell wall to stretch and fill with water…stop taking them and the cell collapses…bytheway…i’m in med school at UVA and a natural bodybuilder…i guess the med journals are wrong huh, steroids are good for you at massive doses…silly doctors…you gym rats know better huh…”[/quote]

Unbelievable.

[quote]shizen wrote:
rsg wrote:
Scott M wrote:
Besides the idiots commenting… Ronnie is absolutely right in bringing a lawsuit against Golds.

Agree.

I’m not sure how much winning the Olympia pays, but Bodybuilding isn’t exactly a high-paying sport.

Not sure if its real but on jay cutlers myspace he lists his income as 250k+ a year, so money is being made apparently. [/quote]

The top guys today are doing just fine. Where else can you make 100grand in one night?

The sheer stupidity and laziness of these people astounds, well maybe not, you can find people like this anywhere.

shizen wrote:
rsg wrote:
Scott M wrote:

Agree.

I’m not sure how much winning the Olympia pays, but Bodybuilding isn’t exactly a high-paying sport.

Not sure if its real but on jay cutlers myspace he lists his income as 250k+ a year, so money is being made apparently.

The top guys today are doing just fine. Where else can you make 100grand in one night?[/quote]

I didn’t realize.

LOL at the comments. Just incredible.

I don’t know Ronnie personally, but he seems like a class act. I am sure he just wanted to stomp some ass, but his legal advisers told him that wouldn’t be a good idea and brought the lawsuit up.

Gold’s sucks anyway.

Is Gold’s the one with the lunk alarm?

[quote]Envision wrote:
Is Gold’s the one with the lunk alarm?[/quote]

No, actually that would be Planet Fatness

[quote]shizen wrote:
This one is the best “Thats EXACTLY why I don’t go to a gym… FREAK” Oh because magically working out will make you look like ronnie coleman, hahah. [/quote]

I prefer the “He is big but can he open a pickle jar for his wife?” jab.

That’s gonna be my new, “Yeah, but is it functional?” retort to the icky musclebound freak crowd from now on.

Ronnie has every right to sue it looks like

[quote]brancron wrote:
Comment number 16:

Fuckng ridiculous, he is missing real steroid with synthol (+ other oils), “that’s all steroids do- allow the cell wall to stretch and fill with water”; “i’m in med school at UVA”, fucking A…NOT!!! Fuck, how can one be so ignorant and claim he is knowledgable, now-a-days people come up with anything to say steroids are bad. Dont they even think, steroids are Testosterone, the thing u need to build muscle, idiots. I wanted to see this fuck tell that to Ronnie.

[quote]shizen wrote:
This one is the best “Thats EXACTLY why I don’t go to a gym… FREAK” Oh because magically working out will make you look like ronnie coleman, hahah. [/quote]

Haha what a moron. Honestly fuck 'em, let people be dumb as rocks. Those are the kind of people you laugh at on your way to the top. Truly ignorant.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
“…just ask Arnold- he had a 5-way bypass he credits to his steroid use back in the day”[/quote]

BAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Priceless.

The think that stands out is the “thinking man” how can a bodybuilder not be a thinking man. People like this piss me off, just because somebody lifts iron doesnt mean he cant be educated ffs

brancron wrote:
Comment number 16:

“not only do steroids kill you over time…sorry children, they do…but i’ve interviewed 100 women and only 2 liked bodybuilders…soooo i guess ronnie wants big ol inflated water-filled steroid cells to impress you gay flowers…that’s all steroids do- allow the cell wall to stretch and fill with water…stop taking them and the cell collapses…bytheway…i’m in med school at UVA and a natural bodybuilder…i guess the med journals are wrong huh, steroids are good for you at massive doses…silly doctors…you gym rats know better huh…”

Someone won’t actually be graduating med-school.[/quote]

No he probably will. Apparently doctors don’t need to know shit about steroids or weight training in general. Hell, there was a post here recently by someone who’s doctor wanted them to quit taking creatine because (doc said) it was causing their blood pressure to go up.

While a lot of those comments were disrespectful, that’s just internet talk. Those people wouldn’t say shit to someone as big as Ronnie in real life.

[quote]shizen wrote:
rsg wrote:
Scott M wrote:

Agree.

Not sure if its real but on jay cutlers myspace he lists his income as 250k+ a year, so money is being made apparently. [/quote]

His endorsements pay FAR more than the Olympia.

[quote]brancron wrote:
Comment number 16:

He’s obviously getting AAs mixed up with creatine.