Ronnie Still Looking Big at 2009 Olympia Expo

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
mr popular wrote:
I would love to see him make a come back in a couple years and steal the Olympia one last time.

We’d all love to see it, but let’s be honest, it’s OVER for Big Nasty. The people who think this is somehow possible, that he’ll be “able to bring his 2003 package” (it wasn’t you who said this, obviously) need to wake up. RC is certainly one of the top 3 best bodybuilders of all time, but his time has passed.

Well, many (including me) thought that about Cutler as well, and look what happened… Or Branch? Who honestly expected him to end up as Oly runner-up?

If Ronnie manages to get his waist-size down like Cutler did…

Not that I expect that to happen, just saying. After this years’ Olympia, I would be careful with writing guys off like that…

[/quote]

I hear what you’re saying, but Coleman is 10 years older than Cutler and has had more injuries (that he went a long time without even acknowledging). IMO, it’s over for Ronnie. I’d be surprised if he made top 10 at the O if he competed next year.

I don’t think you can ever write off Ronnie. I spoke to him about 4-5 months ago and he said that he was thinking about making a come back to the olympia and that he hasn’t been training as much as he was before but he’s still training, so he probably still trains like a beast!

Ronnie IS Bodybuilding! BOOM!!!
His Relentless DVD gets me pumped up for gym every time. Shrugs those 250lb DBs like they’re nothing.

Im sure he said he was competing in 2010, can’t remember where I read it though

[quote]Anonymas wrote:
Im sure he said he was competing in 2010, can’t remember where I read it though[/quote]

I believe it was the 2010 europa, but I doubt it is going to happen.

If you listened to his interview at the Olympia, he didn’t even give a fuck about the competition, he was just there to do his thing with BSN.

[quote]Getting Closer wrote:
I don’t think you can ever write off Ronnie. I spoke to him about 4-5 months ago and he said that he was thinking about making a come back to the olympia and that he hasn’t been training as much as he was before but he’s still training, so he probably still trains like a beast![/quote]

After saying that I just saw an interview where he said that he only trains 2-3 times a week.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Anonymas wrote:

If you listened to his interview at the Olympia, he didn’t even give a fuck about the competition, he was just there to do his thing with BSN.[/quote]

Got a link to this interview?

[quote]DeymeL wrote:

I think i speak for all of T-Nation when I say Ronnie Coleman is tiny!

and he’s a troll

Ronnie Trollman[/quote]

hahaha

[quote]Getting Closer wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Anonymas wrote:

If you listened to his interview at the Olympia, he didn’t even give a fuck about the competition, he was just there to do his thing with BSN.

Got a link to this interview?[/quote]

Can’t, mods won’t let it stay up. It’s on Palumbo’s site.

He said “I’m glad I’m not up there.” (meaning the stage) I take that to mean he’s done, but I could be wrong.

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
wild fish[/quote]

Compared to domestic fish?

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
cyruseven75 wrote:
wild fish

Compared to domestic fish?[/quote]

Wild fish as opposed to farm bred, so yes.

yeah the tame sword fish will let you pet him and such, wherein the wild guy will spear you w/ his knife nose.

the vid is good, they address tilapia spell??? never realized it was such a dirty fish. fuck it though i’m not Evan these little things aren’t going to impact my physique in the same manner as him, he makes his point though, certain fish and chickens in particular are dirty bastards that eat shit, makes you wonder about eating alternative meats.