Ronnie Still Looking Big at 2009 Olympia Expo

Looks like Ronnie has managed to keep most of his size, or is it the fact he is standing alone and it’s a close up shot? I’ve read there are rumors of him making a come back.

I would love to see him make a come back in a couple years and steal the Olympia one last time.

I think i speak for all of T-Nation when I say Ronnie Coleman is tiny!

and he’s a troll

Ronnie Trollman

check out that if you wanna see someone who’s huge

I dont even know why that ronnie whatever guy even bothers…so small…

Very nice!

[quote]phishfood1128 wrote:
I dont even know why that ronnie whatever guy even bothers…so small…[/quote]

haha!

OP to even suggest that he only looks large because he is standing alone in the picture is laughable.

[quote]DeymeL wrote:
Ronnie Trollman[/quote]

hahaha this shit was good.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
phishfood1128 wrote:

haha!

OP to even suggest that he only looks large because he is standing alone in the picture is laughable.[/quote]

hey waylanderxx i see Even is now your avatar, he’s got a new off season diet thing up on…well i can’t mention WHERE or they’ll pull my post down, anyways it’s long 23min but he addresses subtle shit like water with a higher alkaline level for people with highly acidic diets, e.g. protein high diets. he claims to be eating a lot of wild fish in the off season and doing well w/ it, anyways saw the avatar and thought of it.

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
phishfood1128 wrote:

haha!

OP to even suggest that he only looks large because he is standing alone in the picture is laughable.

hey waylanderxx i see Even is now your avatar, he’s got a new off season diet thing up on…well i can’t mention WHERE or they’ll pull my post down, anyways it’s long 23min but he addresses subtle shit like water with a higher alkaline level for people with highly acidic diets, e.g. protein high diets. he claims to be eating a lot of wild fish in the off season and doing well w/ it, anyways saw the avatar and thought of it.[/quote]

I just watched that video, interesting stuff. I agree about the wild meats and such, but my wallet doesn’t allow for that kind of luxury at the moment. his shoulder video is also badass, he is one of my favs.

Back on topic, Ronnie loves bodybuilding and I would expect him to remain as large as he can as long as he can, especially if he decides to comeback in 2010.

I’m sure if he came back with some kind of big change as Jay. He would be a contender. Ronnie is a legend in my eyes. I will never forget the countless days i would watch his videos for inspiration and get me hyped up to go lift. Plus a round 2 type of battle against Jay would be epic and legendary.

coleman has confirmed he will be back next year

Ronnie Trollman… Nice one.

I don’t think he can cut into the top 2 anymore. In his recent radio interview he said he can only lift about 60% of what he used to. I’m sure this will have a pretty big effect on his physique.

[quote]ndiddy85 wrote:
cyruseven75 wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
phishfood1128 wrote:

haha!

hey waylanderxx i see Even is now your avatar, he’s got a new off season diet thing up on…well i can’t mention WHERE or they’ll pull my post down, anyways it’s long 23min but he addresses subtle shit like water with a higher alkaline level for people with highly acidic diets, e.g. protein high diets. he claims to be eating a lot of wild fish in the off season and doing well w/ it, anyways saw the avatar and thought of it.

I just watched that video, interesting stuff. I agree about the wild meats and such, but my wallet doesn’t allow for that kind of luxury at the moment. his shoulder video is also badass, he is one of my favs.

Back on topic, Ronnie loves bodybuilding and I would expect him to remain as large as he can as long as he can, especially if he decides to comeback in 2010.
[/quote]

I’ll have to check it out, I will probably have no idea what he is talking about haha, but might as well learn sometime!

I watched his shoulder training video, saw how much of a fucking monster he is standing at 6 feet, and had to put his pic up so I see it everyday and remember where I need to be.

Damn these giant fuckers!

Your king.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
I would love to see him make a come back in a couple years and steal the Olympia one last time.[/quote]

We’d all love to see it, but let’s be honest, it’s OVER for Big Nasty. The people who think this is somehow possible, that he’ll be “able to bring his 2003 package” (it wasn’t you who said this, obviously) need to wake up. RC is certainly one of the top 3 best bodybuilders of all time, but his time has passed.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
mr popular wrote:
I would love to see him make a come back in a couple years and steal the Olympia one last time.

We’d all love to see it, but let’s be honest, it’s OVER for Big Nasty. The people who think this is somehow possible, that he’ll be “able to bring his 2003 package” (it wasn’t you who said this, obviously) need to wake up. RC is certainly one of the top 3 best bodybuilders of all time, but his time has passed.[/quote]

Well, many (including me) thought that about Cutler as well, and look what happened… Or Branch? Who honestly expected him to end up as Oly runner-up?

If Ronnie manages to get his waist-size down like Cutler did…

Not that I expect that to happen, just saying. After this years’ Olympia, I would be careful with writing guys off like that…