Ronnie Coleman's Real Cycle

Trully possible. I believe that it boils down to work ethic, superior genes, and diet. The gear magnifies these traits many times more. Everybody usually expects some of these pros to be on 8g/week if not more with HGH on a drip overnight, enough insulin for 10 fat people, half a bottle of pink Thais, and the like. If this is fact true, what kind of shit sucking friend is that?

[quote]Vatic wrote:
ucallthatbass wrote:
sketchy indeed…

But I read somewhere that Lee Priest only does one 8 week cycle a year of Test and Deca, which sounds just as sketchy to me.

Lee claims to only use while he is cutting. If this is true I would be interested to see how he did if he went all out like ronnie or 99% of pro BB.[/quote]

At 5’4 he would completely ruin his physique. He could add more where he needs it but he sounds like the kind of guy that won’t change what has been working for him just because of a trend. The interview with him and David Henry comes to mind. David is always hyping DC and was saying something to the effect that Priest would improve his physique greatly, end world hunger, be President of the United States, blah blah blah DC rulez and Priest simply said that his training style is what has been working for him from day one.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Even though I have never run more than 1.1 grams/wk total for more than 10 weeks I usually don’t get acne on cycle. Coming off is a different story. The fluctuating hormone levels tear up my upper back. Whether nolvadex has anything to do with it, I don’t know. Acne would also get better if I went tanning. I know a few other people that also say their acne is worse coming off cycle then in the middle of the cycle. [/quote]

I am coming to a strong suspicion that the SERMs are a major factor in post-cycle acne.

High estrogen can also be a culprit.

Well, my upcoming SERM will be a perfect test. I used a stasis/taper and no SERM on my first and only cycle. SO if acne strikes this time, the culprit will surely be the SERM (Toremifen).

On another note: Bill I PM’d you. IS your email working?

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
At 5’4 he would completely ruin his physique. He could add more where he needs it but he sounds like the kind of guy that won’t change what has been working for him just because of a trend. The interview with him and David Henry comes to mind. David is always hyping DC and was saying something to the effect that Priest would improve his physique greatly, end world hunger, be President of the United States, blah blah blah DC rulez [/quote]

What a stupid thing for anyone to believe and assert. That sounds like cult-type “thinking.”

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Well, my upcoming SERM will be a perfect test. I used a stasis/taper and no SERM on my first and only cycle. SO if acne strikes this time, the culprit will surely be the SERM (Toremifen).

On another note: Bill I PM’d you. IS your email working?[/quote]

I am behind on my PM’s and have made some dent towards getting caught up.

Cool Bill. Thanks for the heads up…

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Take this for what it’s worth, but local ‘legend’ has it that a Welsh top-level BBer, who would regularly consume 10 anadrol 50mg per day (alongside other stuff obviously) was told by Ronnie when he met him that he was “pissing in the wind”, i.e. not doing enough.

BBB[/quote]

I don’t know that I’ve ever posted in this forum, but the filter doesn’t always work and I thought this subject title interesting.

But anyway, if you are talking about who I suppose you are, I could ask him. I generally talk with him a couple of times a week. He lifts about the same times I do at my gym.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
That sounds like cult-type “thinking.”

[/quote]

No, thats the people that come to my house offering me a pamphlet and telling me it not to late to change my evil ways because the end of days is coming. But I hear ya

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Even though I have never run more than 1.1 grams/wk total for more than 10 weeks I usually don’t get acne on cycle. Coming off is a different story. The fluctuating hormone levels tear up my upper back. Whether nolvadex has anything to do with it, I don’t know. Acne would also get better if I went tanning. I know a few other people that also say their acne is worse coming off cycle then in the middle of the cycle.

I am coming to a strong suspicion that the SERMs are a major factor in post-cycle acne.

[/quote]

I found this interesting…for my PCT this time around, I’m in week 3 now of my SERM PCT, I added in 5g of tribulus per day along with the nolva. I’ve had no post cycle acne (which I got lost time) have maintained all my weight and my strength has increased by nearly 40 pounds on all my major lifts even though I have no exo test in me.

Odd eh? I heard the 5g of trib worked well with your SERM for PCT but I sure wasn’t expecting this. Keep in mind I also was on spring break for a week of my PCT with a steady diet of alcohol and probably 2000 calories a day, which makes it even more impressive IMO.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Even though I have never run more than 1.1 grams/wk total for more than 10 weeks I usually don’t get acne on cycle. Coming off is a different story. The fluctuating hormone levels tear up my upper back. Whether nolvadex has anything to do with it, I don’t know. Acne would also get better if I went tanning. I know a few other people that also say their acne is worse coming off cycle then in the middle of the cycle.

I found this interesting…for my PCT this time around, I’m in week 3 now of my SERM PCT, I added in 5g of tribulus per day along with the nolva. I’ve had no post cycle acne (which I got lost time) have maintained all my weight and my strength has increased by nearly 40 pounds on all my major lifts even though I have no exo test in me.

Odd eh? I heard the 5g of trib worked well with your SERM for PCT but I sure wasn’t expecting this. Keep in mind I also was on spring break for a week of my PCT with a steady diet of alcohol and probably 2000 calories a day, which makes it even more impressive IMO.

[/quote]

I actually get a little stronger in the middle of the PCT, then level off towards the end and afterwards.

Im not sure why but it does seem to happen every time.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[/quote]

You a bad man Waylandah! You better have gotten some poone! Thats the honeymoon phase. Eventually you’ll be human again.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

You a bad man Waylandah! You better have gotten some poone! Thats the honeymoon phase. Eventually you’ll be human again.[/quote]

Speedo+Oil+Mohawk+college girls+being muscular=Mad Poone

Don’t you worry haha

DoubleDuce wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Take this for what it’s worth, but local ‘legend’ has it that a Welsh top-level BBer, who would regularly consume 10 anadrol 50mg per day (alongside other stuff obviously) was told by Ronnie when he met him that he was “pissing in the wind”, i.e. not doing enough.

BBB

I don’t know that I’ve ever posted in this forum, but the filter doesn’t always work and I thought this subject title interesting.

But anyway, if you are talking about who I suppose you are, I could ask him. I generally talk with him a couple of times a week. He lifts about the same times I do at my gym.

You lift in Wales? I says Tennessee on your profile.

BBB[/quote]

pwnt, lol

does anyone know of any texts or any medical texts that are specific to AAS

[quote]tveddy wrote:
does anyone know of any texts or any medical texts that are specific to AAS[/quote]

Next time try and use the search function.

There was a thead on this question not to long ago:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/steroid_literature

[quote]Game Time wrote:
tveddy wrote:
does anyone know of any texts or any medical texts that are specific to AAS

Next time try and use the search function.

There was a thead on this question not to long ago:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/steroid_literature [/quote]

touche and thanks

Take this for what it’s worth, but local ‘legend’ has it that a Welsh top-level BBer, who would regularly consume 10 anadrol 50mg per day (alongside other stuff obviously) was told by Ronnie when he met him that he was “pissing in the wind”, i.e. not doing enough.[/quote]

A funny thing about Anadrol is that its effectiveness does not much improve at values that seem extraordinarily high, relative to mg amounts for other orals.

Most might be surprised that a routine medical dosage of Anadrol is 300 mg/day (for anemia.) The patients don’t get hyoooge. Even for women the rate of adverse side effects, including virilization, medically noted is fairly low --though still significant – at 50 mg/day. That certainly isn’t the case for other orals. Good luck with say Dianabol, oxandrolone, or God forbid, Oral Turinabol at such a dose.

Back to bb’ing use: No, I’m not saying that the answer is ridiculous amounts. Actually it seems to me that if having enough of a Class I, a mere 150 mg/day of Anadrol in divided doses does the job well. What I’m saying rather is that oddly enough, much higher doses don’t do much more.

(Of course, for other orals, 150 mg/day would be a lot. But for Anadrol it is not.)

So if Ronnie said this, it would have to be considered in the context of the entire stack. If the rest of the stack was pissing in the wind, 500 mg/day Anadrol would not necessarily change that. While it sounds massive, it wouldn’t necessarily fix an otherwise lame stack.

DoubleDuce wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

BBB

You lift in Wales? I says Tennessee on your profile.

BBB[/quote]

Yes, I lift in TN as does a high level welsh pro bodybuilder.