Ronnie Coleman

I am jealous of ronnie, and envy him… thats a bad thing? Hes got the craziest genetics ever. Looking up to someone isnt bad in fact its what motivates most people including me. haha ronnie running after someone… I think iwould be too scared to move to be able to run away from him lol.

I have to reveal a few big secrets?

1. Your parents left the presents under the tree, not Santa he is fictional.

2. Rabbits do not lay Easter eggs; the real pretty painted ones were laid by hens, and painted by the old Ukrainian woman down the street.

3. Your mamma puts out, and may actually swallow.

4. Royal Jelly and desiccated liver will not turn you into Mr. Olympia.

5. Cops, feds and especially pro-athletes use “illegal” supplements, but so the fuck what?

Massnutrition…your the fucking idiot!up. As you say…“we will say what we want.” And I just did.
There’s a bunch of wannabees on here…and wannabees try to find ways of putting someone down…as evidenced on this thread.
Some of you are pathetic representations of the T-Nation if all you do is run someone whom you don’t know personally…like Ronnie…down. I give people the benefit of the doubt and Ronnie has always appeared to be a nice guy and a gracious person. Some of you are so full of vile that you can’t see that…

PtrDR,
I just re-read the thread and did not see anyone bashing Ronnie, so what are you reading? Did they stop giving eye exams in the Air Force?

Nor should we take cheap shots at greg valentenio or anyone else bigger than us. Ha Ha.

Ronnie is an amazing bodybuilder and in no way am I putting him down. So he uses illegal drugs so does EVERY other bb. The use of gear doesnt make you a bad person. I dont know what your talking about, noone that i can see is down talking ronnie.

No one here said Ronnie Coleman was NOT a nice guy… NO ONE! I too know first hand what a good guy he can be…

…Christ, are you Ronnie Coleman’s mom?

gary coleman sucks ass

Okay guys. Nobody put down Ronnie on this thread (not that it matters). And for those that can’t read sarcasm very well, Ronnie was ON juice while being a cop and competing in BB competitions. And where did the animosity towards P-Dog come from? If you just wanted to pick a fight with him, you could’ve picked an easier one, lol.

PtrDR is RONNIE COLEMAN !!!..

we’re sorry, big guy, if we offended you…

here’s a tissue, wipe your tears.

don’t cry…

jaystyles

Leave Ronnie alone…he’s a nice guy…don’t pick on him…he can’t defend himself…bwaaahahahahahahha!!!

Is this a joke or something?

I can’t believe I’m actually reading this shit…what the fuck does making a tounge-in-cheek comment about Ronnie Coleman using steroids have to do with him being a nice guy or not? Or bringing him down to feel better about oneself? Ever read Atomic Dog? I guess TC’s a “wannabe little person” for all the people he makes fun of in there week in and week out…

ptrdr

you make comments such as “The rest of you are just jealous little people…face it…” Yet you weigh in at a grand total of 160 pounds… your one of the “little” people.

gary coleman isnt that big anyways…
i dont see the big deal !

jaystyles

that sand in your vagina must be pretty itchy…

There’s a bunch of wannabees on here…and wannabees try to find ways of putting someone down…as evidenced on this thread.

PTRDR: Id rather consider it a sign of an active intelligence...you know...the Bullshit` reflex-instinct that kicks in to find the truth behind any snowjob / phenomenon / greasy sales pitch / media job…

You know, the manly reaction. Not the estrogen-causes-brain-damage Ah...hes so right!` stuff.

Were not putting him down. We just want to know what hes really made of…to ultimately judge if he`s worth the hype or not.

To quote Dragnet: The facts, Maam, just the facts!

Corolarry: Don`t turn this into a moral, ethics, holier-than-thou or not debate. Facts can be debated and verified far more than ethics and untangible values. Thanks!

…and by staying in bodybuilding, he can retire with a shrunken package.

I keed! I keed!

I know more people who are in law enforcement that use steroids than people out of law enforcement that use them. If you want to pay for the city/state/province to test all of its police officers for steroids, then go ahead. It costs extra and really does the departments very little. It will actually probably hurt officers’ abilities to control certain situations.

TwistedLocal…Your right…I am not a large person physically…165 at 66" isn’t large. However, I do not belittle others who have made more gains than I have.
“a man of high moral character such as a law enforcement officer would never engage in illegal acts. Ronnie, as well as other police officers and pro bodybuilders are completely natural.”
“Pdogs right, everyone knows its the cell tech that makes him so good.”
“I agree with Pdog, he must be completely natural, but his accomplishments really show what great genetics and staying away from donuts can do for a cop.”

If you cannot see the thinly veiled “negativity” in these sarcastic responses…then you are illiterate.

Here’s the question: if any of you met Ronnie in person…would you feel comfortable or “cool” saying this to his face? Not that he would retaliate…but would you feel like a cool T-man saying that in person to him vs. clacking away on your keyboards?
I know I am in a way singling out one of the seemingly “heroic” or “endearing” posters on this site…so I am prepared to hear the retaliation. After all…very few of us like to be told we are being assholes…even when we know its true.

I for one would love to ask him how he got his drugs and openly abused them as a cop. Its not an offensive question, roid talk isnt offensive to those who do it.

Even if it is, whats he gonna do deadlift me?

why would anyone be afraid to say this to his face? just cause he’s big doesn’t mean anything. would you be afraid to say it to his face? if so, gotta work on that.

anyway, jaystyles, i’ll give you ten USD paypal to put that gary coleman pic on a ronnie coleman body.

ok maybe i wont give you any money, but that would be some funny shiaatt.

in fact i am begging someone to do it. please please. that would make a nice workout shirt for the gym.