Ronnie Coleman in Serbia...

OP

You look a bit dainty around the neck/upper head/haircut area.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
OP

[/quote]

Pencil and neck. Two things that come to mind.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
OP

Pencil and neck. Two things that come to mind. [/quote]

Is it??? No… It can’t be…

Drivethruhero?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
OP

Pencil and neck. Two things that come to mind.

Is it??? No… It can’t be…

Drivethruhero?
[/quote]

Somebody told me that was Ole’s boyfriend. I think it was Tribunal. I laugh, I laugh the hearty laugh of a fat man!

i wonder what he’s thinking. probably “Cooooooooornbread”

I read this thread as “Ronnie Coleman in Siberia” and was picturing Ronnie standing in the snow with his posing trunks. Maybe fighting a bear.

On a serious note. Ronnie is the man and you can’t hate on a guy that loves his job/hobby soo much. He truly loves bodybuilding and thats why hes making his comeback. He made claims that his injuries have healed up/recovered. Although it appears his left tricep is still missing size, from these pics and others I have seen. I can’t wait to see him return either way.

I understand the opinion of those who feel his further competing may ‘tarnish’ his unbeatable reputation, but he’s such a damn likable guy, and his love of training and competing is so evident, how can you fault the guy for wanting to keep enjoying himself? It’s already been said, but he’s got nothing to prove to anyone. If he decides to keep pounding away, hell, I’ll be in his corner getting all fired up and screaming “Yeah Buddy!”

S

I just want to say that Ronnie Coleman is my all time hero and no disrespect to him or anyone on here in any way, shape or form. This is just the first time I have ever seen him where is not absolutely shredded however, like everyone said, his size is mind blowing

Has he announced what show he is going to do yet?

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Has he announced what show he is going to do yet?[/quote]

Apparently talking on Flex Online:

Isn’t this the model dude from RMP, and he’s calling out Ronnie, what the hell haha.

On a side note, he looks much better here than other recent off season pics. Beastly as hell.

[quote]AaronFitness wrote:
Is it me or does Ronnie Coleman look a bit puffy around the abdominal area?[/quote]

I wish I were “puffy” like that. Huge.

It’s astonishing how pissy people around here get when anyone dares to point out some things they don’t like in a pro’s physique.

I personally think Coleman looks pretty crappy there - and I’ve never been a fan of his physique. He always looks blocky and his symmetry sucks. Is he an absolute freak? No doubt. Is he incredibly muscled and massive? Absolutely? Does he look “good”? No, not IMO.

And I’m not a troll, an idiot or a half-breed. Some of you need to calm the fuck down whenever you perceive some insignificant slight to your heros…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
It’s astonishing how pissy people around here get when anyone dares to point out some things they don’t like in a pro’s physique.

I personally think Coleman looks pretty crappy there - and I’ve never been a fan of his physique. He always looks blocky and his symmetry sucks. Is he an absolute freak? No doubt. Is he incredibly muscled and massive? Absolutely? Does he look “good”? No, not IMO.

And I’m not a troll, an idiot or a half-breed. Some of you need to calm the fuck down whenever you perceive some insignificant slight to your heros… [/quote]

Is a whole thread necessary for this particular topic?

That’s the point.

EVERYONE KNOWS that Ron is past his prime and will never look the way he did from 1999-2002.

This thread is just another slight at a BB who doesn’t look as good in older age as he did in his prime.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

And I’m not a troll, an idiot or a half-breed. Some of you need to calm the fuck down whenever you perceive some insignificant slight to your heros… [/quote]

Get serious. Your post is like writing that Markus Rhul is unesthetic. That isn’t what he is known for nor is it what he won all of those Olympia trophies with. He won because he has put more muscle on a human frame (along with one of the most massive backs in history) without tipping over as a result.

The time for those mass monsters may be at an end but hating Ronnie because of it or saying he looks “crappy” is pointless and sure to do nothing but start shit.

What can I tell you?

I don’t like Coleman’s physique, and never have. I don’t care if aesthetics is “not what he’s known for” - I just don’t like the way he looks. Sorry if that’s offensive to you, but it is what it is.

If voicing my opinion is “Starting shit” then I guess that’s too bad, because I’m not going to feel like I can’t express an opinion if it’s not utter adulation of Ronnie Coleman…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
What can I tell you?

I don’t like Coleman’s physique, and never have. I don’t care if aesthetics is “not what he’s known for” - I just don’t like the way he looks. Sorry if that’s offensive to you, but it is what it is.

If voicing my opinion is “Starting shit” then I guess that’s too bad, because I’m not going to feel like I can’t express an opinion if it’s not utter adulation of Ronnie Coleman…

[/quote]

That’s not the point. The man is in his mid 40’s which is impressive in itself that he is still lifting what he is or carrying that much size.

I give him respect for that. Harping on how aesthetic he is after what he has accomplished makes no sense.

Ronnie Coleman should go to Japan and do commercials full time.

they would be so awesome

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
What can I tell you?

[/quote]

But you didn’t start an entire thread about it in a forum that supports (or does it?) bodybuilding, did you?

This thread was not solely to voice an opinion. It is to belittle his physique. For what reason, I don’t know.