T Nation

Ronnie Coleman Falls Off Cliff!

Isn’t this the guy that did the whole ILS thing? Fucking weird and not funny dude

He looks like he’d benefit from the occasional zercher squat.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Isn’t this the guy that did the whole ILS thing? Fucking weird and not funny dude[/quote]

X2

This shit is a waste of time.

Ronnie Coleman was also in a car accident

Fuck…this thread sukzzzzzzzz.

Does that thing make any more sense with sound enabled? Cause that shit looked more pointless than Tracey Emin’s shag tent. =/

I hate you so much, OP.

.

[quote]Stern wrote:
Does that thing make any more sense with sound enabled? Cause that shit looked more pointless than Tracey Emin’s shag tent. =/
[/quote]

Honestly no, it’s just terrible.

LOL@ TheRaj’s video… “YEaaaaaah Buddy! Gotta get geeked!” I loled at the end

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
.[/quote]

I don’t know why I find this picture so funny, but it’s awesome.

[quote]ethanwest wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
.[/quote]

I don’t know why I find this picture so funny, but it’s awesome.[/quote]

That’s because it has an Asian kid in it. Asians always make funny things even funnier. Go ahead, picture in your mind the same photo with a white kid. Not as funny is it?

[quote]gregron wrote:
LOL@ TheRaj’s video… “YEaaaaaah Buddy! Gotta get geeked!” I loled at the end[/quote]

:slight_smile:

I thought he was saying gotta get deep like he was squatting or something.

What the? I don’t even…

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
.[/quote]
Hey cool!

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Ronnie Coleman was also in a car accident

This video was absolutely hilarious.