Ronnie Coleman Car Crash

I had to post this.

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAA

That was terrible.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I don’t want to laugh, but damn. Any time I hear that Ronnie clip it cracks my shit up.

I don’t know whether to laugh or shake my head. I think it was kinda idiotic, but of course that just makes it funny.

LOL. That didn’t even really make too much sense, but hey LOL.

This has been posted before, but it still makes me laugh for some reason. I think it’s how you hear Coleman yell just as the cars collide. It’s just funny to me.

Check out the related video of him playing video games if you have a chance.

I always get a chuckle when he’s playing Galaga and says that his arm is pumped. This should be a lesson to all of you. If you aren’t getting development from playing video games, then you aren’t doing it right.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
This has been posted before, but it still makes me laugh for some reason. I think it’s how you hear Coleman yell just as the cars collide. It’s just funny to me.

I always get a chuckle when he’s playing Galaga and says that his arm is pumped. This should be a lesson to all of you. If you aren’t getting development from playing video games, then you aren’t doing it right.[/quote]

Yea I figured that this has been posted before. Ronnie’s a funny guy.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

I always get a chuckle when he’s playing Galaga and says that his arm is pumped. This should be a lesson to all of you. If you aren’t getting development from playing video games, then you aren’t doing it right.[/quote]

That dude needs his own sitcom.

Ronnie’s at it again