Ronnie Coleman Can't Dunk a Basketball

He probably can’t wipe his ass either…but oh well.

I bet he can rip a stop sign out of the ground.

If ronnie dunked, i’m pretty sure we would feel the earth shaking a couple hundred miles away.

Can Phil still dunk ?

He can’t dunk, but at least he can do synchronised swimming.

I don’t think lance armstrong can dunk a basketball either…

What’s the point in winning 7 Tour De Frances if at the end of the day you still can’t dunk a basketball…

Pretty silly really…

Remember when Lance decided to run the NYC marathon, and did just above average ?

Best thread ever!

Wait, how do we know he can’t dunk? :slight_smile:

[quote]goochadamg wrote:
Wait, how do we know he can’t dunk? :)[/quote]

Because his muscles have no real strength and aren’t functional. Duh!

/sarcasm

Neither can I.And I can think of few more useless abilities,unless you’re a basketball player.

What is the point of life if you can’t dunk a basketball?

Besides he is black and it’s a well know fact that all black people can dunk basketballs.

If he did duck a basketball can you imagine how hilariously terrifying his shit talking would be?

Ronnie Coleman doesn’t get paid to dunk a basketball.

Ronnie Coleman gets paid to eat. The only dunking that might concern him is dunking a piece of chicken in some bbq sauce, dunking a steak in steak sauce, or dunking a doughnut in coffee.

The only basketball dunking he probably does is dunking one in some ketchup before he eats it.

[quote]drewh wrote:
What’s the point of squatting so much and being so big if you cannot dunk a basketball. [/quote]

Who really cares?

[quote]The_Danimal wrote:
What is the point of life if you can’t dunk a basketball?

Besides he is black and it’s a well know fact that all black people can dunk basketballs.[/quote]

I know, imagine how inadequate he feels.

[quote]montez wrote:
I am willing to bet he can’t dunk.
I am also willing to bet that he can kick your ass.[/quote]

Not if he retreats to the top of the nearest flight of stairs. (before everyone crucifies me, the comment is made in jest …)

Pretty sure he can dunk. His lats are large enough to allow for flight.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Remember when Lance decided to run the NYC marathon, and did just above average ?[/quote]

I was very dissapointed in Lance that time.

[quote]dday wrote:
I bet he can rip a stop sign out of the ground.[/quote]

Fuck, you beat me to it.