Ronnie Coleman Can't Dunk a Basketball

What’s the point of squatting so much and being so big if you cannot dunk a basketball.

to squat a lot… and be big…

how is dunking a basketball practical?

Great thread.

Astute observation! He indeed cannot do this.

He of course has other goals, but still.

LOL is this serious

Dunking isn’t functional.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Dunking isn’t functional.[/quote]

I dunno. Maybe he just doesn’t have functional muscle for dunking.

[quote]parsley wrote:
LOL is this serious[/quote]

I am willing to bet he can’t dunk.
I am also willing to bet that he can kick your ass.

At least he has an excuse… I desperately want to dunk and have focused a lot of training time towards it and cant. FML

The closest I can get is hanging off the hoop :frowning: I might as well go kill myself for not being able to dunk a basketball or be 300lbs…

[quote]pushharder wrote:
drewh wrote:
What’s the point of squatting so much and being so big if you cannot dunk a basketball.

Because let’s face it, dunking a basketball is the quintessential achievement of any athlete at any given point in the annals of history.

(Good grief, what has my T-Nation become?..Actually this thread has potential)[/quote]

He’s not serious,push. This thread is done in jest of this:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
pushharder wrote:
drewh wrote:

Because let’s face it, dunking a basketball is the quintessential achievement of any athlete at any given point in the annals of history.

(Good grief, what has my T-Nation become?..Actually this thread has potential)

He’s not serious,push. This thread is done in jest of this:

I just saw that after I posted. I’m disappointed now. I thought we had an EliteBalla-esque thread possibly happening. Shucks.[/quote]

Don’t get too down. I still feel this thread has epic potential.

lets just imagine ronnie dunking a bball, or a round the world or a 360 i would pay to see that

If Ronnie dunked a basketball, he’d bring the net down with him and bend the pole in half.

he’d be like BYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

lightweight

imagine posting up against him lol good luck with that

EDIT: Other posts stating its joke like nature didn’t come up until after i posted:(

I can’t say that I give a shit whether he can dunk.

If the Olympic high jump champ can’t dunk, then I’ll be pissed off.