glad i could brighten you day stu and chimera :slight_smile:

KERLEY MUST DIE!!!

SONOFABITCH

FUCKER!!!

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
KERLEY MUST DIE!!![/quote]

this made me LMAO.

C’mere you little bastard.

ROFL holy shit got me…I’ll admit and that screen cap/pic of Ronnie made it so convincing. Still haven’t clicked that other link tho, sick fuck.

Damn it to hell kerley

hey guys, just saying it’s not KerleyQ’s fault except in maybe Stu and Chimera’s case … y’all knew something was amidst by the reactions of everyone else … y’all have been here long enough to know not that things aren’t always what they seem

With that being said I haven’t watched it, I’m not going to watch it, but am still a little curious as to what exactly it was/is.

shit balls

mothafuker

[quote]polo77j wrote:
hey guys, just saying it’s not KerleyQ’s fault except in maybe Stu and Chimera’s case … y’all knew something was amidst by the reactions of everyone else … y’all have been here long enough to know not that things aren’t always what they seem

With that being said I haven’t watched it, I’m not going to watch it, but am still a little curious as to what exactly it was/is.[/quote]

man up and watch it.

also whats with the Q at the end of my name, thats the 2nd time you have done that?

It’s an evolving process … I’m thinking of changing it from KerleyQ to SusieQ if you don’t stop asking questions

Ahh i see, thanks for clarifying polothecocksucker.

LOL u guys are funny

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

zing!!