Ronda Rousey...

That was so good!

Has anyone made the typical Crossfit weak-ass come-on line yet: “I bet she could kick my ass!”?

Funny how Roguevampire claims that someone that size would have no chance at beating a man of his size, yet I distinctly remember him claiming that Bruce Lee would destroy everyone. Hypocrisy at it’s best. Finally the Bruce Lee myth can be laid to rest, man was an actor.

These discussions always amuse, the way people adamantly take sides as if they KNOW what the outcome would be with her vs “X”.

I propose her and RV fight, for real, on that show “bully beatdown” (that’s what it’s called, right?).

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Damn she’s pretty fine for a woman that can kill 99% of the guys out there. I would never want to be in a semi-serious or above relationship with this chick. I get caught slipping doing something as tame as talking to another girl at a bar and she’d probably rip my dick off. [/quote]

Fail post.

Beaten by a chick, last time that happened to me was when I was 7 or 8 and she was twice my size. Silly wench got beat couple years later.

Strong words, Mr. Potter.

Damn she’s pretty fine for a woman that can kill 99% of the guys out there. I would never want to be in a semi-serious or above relationship with this chick. I get caught slipping doing something as tame as talking to another girl at a bar and she’d probably rip my dick off. [/quote]

Teheee :slight_smile:

Nah… Chris Cyborg would rip your dick off.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

Fail post.

Beaten by a chick, last time that happened to me was when I was 7 or 8 and she was twice my size. Silly wench got beat couple years later.
[/quote]

She’d probably beaten you again had she MA trained. Assuming you’re the average man.