Ronda Rousey...

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

She fights other 135lb girls. Thats a far cry from fighting a man. I’m quite sure she would have a far more difficult time. Sure, she looks damm good, beating up other little women. but, shes fighting other women not big guys.[/quote]

Well, I’m 240 pounds, and I don’t fancy my chances against her. She punches, kicks and manipulates joints for a living. I mostly eat nachos and watch “Ancient Aliens”. [/quote]

Well, if you wrestle with her you have no chance in hell.

With your weight, one solid hit or kick and she is toast.
[/quote]

First, she isn’t a striker, her stand up is crap. And i have done submission wrestling before. For quite awhile actually. I rolled with some pretty top notch guys, that have competed world wide in submission grappling comps. So i doubt seriously, than any 135-150lbs could out wrestle me.

Ronda had alot of trouble little ittie bittie Meisha Tate. Sure, she won, but meisha had her back and was doing quite well. I am more than double her size and probably 4x her strength level. with wrestling experience to boot.

Listen, i’m a huge Rousey fan. I was cheering for her when she tapped Kaufman. But im also a realist. She’s still a woman. That can never change. and shes only 135lbs. Thats only 25lbs more than my little daughter, lol.

Ronda had alot of trouble little ittie bittie Meisha Tate. Sure, she won, but meisha had her back and was doing quite well. I am more than double her size and probably 4x her strength level. with wrestling experience to boot.

Listen, i’m a huge Rousey fan. I was cheering for her when she tapped Kaufman. But im also a realist. She’s still a woman. That can never change. and shes only 135lbs. Thats only 25lbs more than my little daughter, lol.[/quote]

Do you realize how much the “average” male sucks at anything physical?

Listen, i’m a huge Rousey fan. I was cheering for her when she tapped Kaufman. But im also a realist. She’s still a woman. That can never change. and shes only 135lbs. Thats only 25lbs more than my little daughter, lol.[/quote]
Kaufman would knock you out, Ronda would break your arms, and Cyborg would kill you. If Eddie Bravo says that Ronda catches him and his black belts with armbars I don’t like your chances. How did this thread even turn into you bragging about being able to kick some female mma ass?

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

Kaufman would knock you out, Ronda would break your arms, and Cyborg would kill you. If Eddie Bravo says that Ronda catches him and his black belts with armbars I don’t like your chances. How did this thread even turn into you bragging about being able to kick some female mma ass? [/quote]
Incorrect. Vampires are immortal.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

Let us all remember that the cool girls all got booted from this site and RV gets to stay.

[/quote]

yeah! what’s the deal with that?

[quote]Samir wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah but can’t you read? He’s a “rogue” vampire. So he’s not your typical, run of the mill, garden variety vampire. Maybe he’ll go all rogue on us and…you know…die.

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]Samir wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah but can’t you read? He’s a “rogue” vampire. So he’s not your typical, run of the mill, garden variety vampire. Maybe he’ll go all rogue on us and…you know…die.[/quote]

A rogue vampire is a bloodsucker who doesn’t abide by the rules of vampire society (whatever that means). RV is a vegetarian so that makes him a vampire anarchist.

To be honest, if Mr. Vampire has rolled with heavyweights and is not out of shape, he has a shot against Rousey however slim, ideally with a wicked slam.

Weight plays quite a role on the ground. Moreso then in boxing/kickboxing.

Also, Rogue’s biting attacks would be vicious.

But im also a realist. …[/quote]

Are you guys crazy? Any reasonably athletic guy that goes 200 pounds plus would beat the holy hell out of Ronda. If he had combat training even worse. The size and strength difference is too great. All the technique in the world cannot overcome it when its great enough.

She’s a great fighter buy as much as I like the spectacle WMMA has no depth of competition she appears leaps and bounds better because of this. Look back to when men were starting out and the guys you had fighting. WMMA is at that level now. Mismatches worse than Strikeforce in every fight almost. She would have her career ended in an MMA fight with most athletic men. In a grappling match she wouldn’t be injured and could beat men in her weight class. Going above that to a sizable guy she’d not get injured.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Damn she’s pretty fine for a woman that can kill 99% of the guys out there. I would never want to be in a semi-serious or above relationship with this chick. I get caught slipping doing something as tame as talking to another girl at a bar and she’d probably rip my dick off. [/quote]

She fights other 135lb girls. Thats a far cry from fighting a man. I’m quite sure she would have a far more difficult time. Sure, she looks damm good, beating up other little women. but, shes fighting other women not big guys.[/quote]

She’s been an olympic judoka, she has arm bars down to bascially breathing for her.

I think you seriously overestimate the ability of the average guy. Every guy likes to think he’s king dick the killer, but it’s far from the reality when the last fight they got into was in school.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Damn she’s pretty fine for a woman that can kill 99% of the guys out there. I would never want to be in a semi-serious or above relationship with this chick. I get caught slipping doing something as tame as talking to another girl at a bar and she’d probably rip my dick off. [/quote]

Firstly, I’m honoured a comment of mine was included in your first return post to T-Nation.

Secondly, I should probably rephrase that first sentence to something like: “Damn she’s pretty fine for a woman that could probably hurt 99% of the guys out there.”

Thirdly, you’re wrong. I’m guessing you’ve never seen any Youtube videos of guys fighting. If you have or seen average guys fight in public I’m not sure how you could say what you said. As far as you’re concerned, I’ve seen True Blood re-runs. She’d discover your weaknesses and kill you no problem.

LMFAO

I never said anything about beating average guys. Of course, with her training, she would tap most average guys out like nothing. I was talking me or guys that are big, with wrestling background and some submission wrestling background. But, if that guy, has decent take down defense, all her submission skills will be worthless. Taking down 135lb girls, isn’t the same as taking down guys 250+lbs.

Yea RV is back

I never said anything about beating average guys. Of course, with her training, she would tap most average guys out like nothing. I was talking me or guys that are big, with wrestling background and some submission wrestling background. But, if that guy, has decent take down defense, all her submission skills will be worthless. Taking down 135lb girls, isn’t the same as taking down guys 250+lbs. [/quote]

I don’t think anyone implied she could beat up 250lb+ guys. It sounds as if you are arguing over something everyone already agrees with you on.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Yea RV is back[/quote]

RV?

And i have done submission wrestling before. For quite awhile actually. I rolled with some pretty top notch guys, that have competed world wide in submission grappling comps. So i doubt seriously, than any 135-150lbs could out wrestle me.
[/quote]

I think term rolled just got a new meaning. J/k. It’s always nice to have RV back commenting hot topics.

I’d hit it

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I’d hit it[/quote]

Well then this vids for you