Ronda Rousey...

In the second episode of “All Access” a few Biotest products are shown on Ronda’s counter. I wonder if she lurks here?

You want me to watch a 23 minute video to see some Biotest products? how about a time mark…

Eff knew I forgot something…around 16:30

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
You want me to watch a 23 minute video to see some Biotest products? how about a time mark…[/quote]

Heterosexual male fail.

Damn she’s pretty fine for a woman that can kill 99% of the guys out there. I would never want to be in a semi-serious or above relationship with this chick. I get caught slipping doing something as tame as talking to another girl at a bar and she’d probably rip my dick off.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
In the second episode of “All Access” a few Biotest products are shown on Ronda’s counter. I wonder if she lurks here?[/quote]

She’s been working with Chad Waterbury for a while.

From what I’ve read, he has her on a one-meal-a-day nutrition plan, so the BCAAs would be to bump amino/protein intake throughout the day. Still cool to see though.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Damn she’s pretty fine for a woman that can kill 99% of the guys out there. I would never want to be in a semi-serious or above relationship with this chick. I get caught slipping doing something as tame as talking to another girl at a bar and she’d probably rip my dick off. [/quote]

Heterosexual male fail

On edge, I still haven’t figured out if you are male or female.

On edge, I still haven’t figured out if you are male or female.[/quote]

Cheap heterosexual male.

At least too cheap to purchase Show Time which is why Im typing right now instead of watching Ronda snap that poor girls arm.

Looks like some sort of robot.

Sorry, I’m one of those very susceptible to believing the avatar is the poster in question.

Just like you are a basketball game in action.

[quote]Nards wrote:

Looks like some sort of robot.

Sorry, I’m one of those very susceptible to believing the avatar is the poster in question.

Just like you are a basketball game in action.[/quote]

Haha Yeah, that would be so coo…rrRaAAarrgHHHRrrAAAWRRRr!!! ARRROOOOUUUUUUU!!!

Don’t worry…you’ll be OK in about 10 seconds…but then it’ll happen again…and again…and again… and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again

or at least until no one is looking at your avatar…then it can take a break.

jase do u also post on the UG under the same name?

[quote]25th wrote:
jase do u also post on the UG under the same name?[/quote]

Yes, I do…I don’t post often though.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Don’t worry…you’ll be OK in about 10 seconds…but then it’ll happen again…and again…and again… and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again…and again

or at least until no one is looking at your avatar…then it can take a break.[/quote]

I LOL’d (Then barked, then LOL’d again)

Damn she’s pretty fine for a woman that can kill 99% of the guys out there. I would never want to be in a semi-serious or above relationship with this chick. I get caught slipping doing something as tame as talking to another girl at a bar and she’d probably rip my dick off. [/quote]

She fights other 135lb girls. Thats a far cry from fighting a man. I’m quite sure she would have a far more difficult time. Sure, she looks damm good, beating up other little women. but, shes fighting other women not big guys.

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

She fights other 135lb girls. Thats a far cry from fighting a man. I’m quite sure she would have a far more difficult time. Sure, she looks damm good, beating up other little women. but, shes fighting other women not big guys.[/quote]

He’s baaaaaaaack.

She fights other 135lb girls. Thats a far cry from fighting a man. I’m quite sure she would have a far more difficult time. Sure, she looks damm good, beating up other little women. but, shes fighting other women not big guys.[/quote]

Your many similar posts have made it clear that at some point in your life, a woman hurt you very badly.

Mother? Ex-wife? Dead countess with whom you have an imaginary romantic relationship?

Well, I’m 240 pounds, and I don’t fancy my chances against her. She punches, kicks and manipulates joints for a living. I mostly eat nachos and watch “Ancient Aliens”.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

Well, I’m 240 pounds, and I don’t fancy my chances against her. She punches, kicks and manipulates joints for a living. I mostly eat nachos and watch “Ancient Aliens”. [/quote]

Well, if you wrestle with her you have no chance in hell.

With your weight, one solid hit or kick and she is toast.