Ron Paul's Take on Gaza

I stopped around 1:20. What a complete moonbat. “We’ve antagonized the Arab Muslim world…”?

Did the grandfather of the guy in your avatar “antagonize the Arab/Muslim world” when he defended his country from the Moslems attacking from Spain at Tours?

I am so glad that loser(Ron Paul) never went anywhere in the primaries.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
I stopped around 1:20. What a complete moonbat. “We’ve antagonized the Arab Muslim world…”?
[/quote]

Yes, you antagonize the Arab Muslim world with your moonbat, Zionist, Islamo-hatred beliefs.

That you do not understand why Muslims might be offended at the US of A and her Zionist policies just shows how idiotic you are.

RT interviews Ron Paul.

I love it when people say shit like this with out offering any solutions or alternatives. What the fuck else is Israel supposed to do? Sit there and just let anybody bomb them who feels like it?

The muslim world gets pissed off about cartoons. They kill people over that shit. They antagonize very easily, how can you have rational negotiations with that mentality? No matter what you do you antagonize the muslim world…Since most of their objectives are in direct opposition to ours, we gonna piss them off no matter what we do.

[quote]pat wrote:
I love it when people say shit like this with out offering any solutions or alternatives. What the fuck else is Israel supposed to do? Sit there and just let anybody bomb them who feels like it?

The muslim world gets pissed off about cartoons. They kill people over that shit. They antagonize very easily, how can you have rational negotiations with that mentality? No matter what you do you antagonize the muslim world…Since most of their objectives are in direct opposition to ours, we gonna piss them off no matter what we do.[/quote]

Exactly. What doesn’t piss them off? Even if the world were entirely Muslim, they’d be killing one another over who’s more Islamic.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
pat wrote:

The muslim world gets pissed off about cartoons. They kill people over that shit. They antagonize very easily, how can you have rational negotiations with that mentality? No matter what you do you antagonize the muslim world…Since most of their objectives are in direct opposition to ours, we gonna piss them off no matter what we do.

Exactly. What doesn’t piss them off? Even if the world were entirely Muslim, they’d be killing one another over who’s more Islamic. [/quote]

Yes, but at least most of that killing would be legal then…

I’d rather us have no involvement. But, not because of his reasons.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
I’d rather us have no involvement. But, not because of his reasons.[/quote]

Technically, we’re not involved, we just did not stay Israel’s hand this time.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

Did the grandfather of the guy in your avatar “antagonize the Arab/Muslim world” when he defended his country from the Moslems attacking from Spain at Tours?

I am so glad that loser(Ron Paul) never went anywhere in the primaries. [/quote]

I just posted the video.

[quote]pat wrote:
Sloth wrote:

Technically, we’re not involved, we just did not stay Israel’s hand this time.[/quote]

Weapons, aid, mediating. We’ve been involved.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
pat wrote:
Sloth wrote:

Technically, we’re not involved, we just did not stay Israel’s hand this time.

Weapons, aid, mediating. We’ve been involved.[/quote]

Not to mention forcing the elections, against both Israeli and Fatah council, that put Hamas in power (yes, along with the coup) in the first place.

sigh I voted for this guy and I stand by that vote. But when he leaves domestic policy he really loses it.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
pat wrote:

Exactly. What doesn’t piss them off? Even if the world were entirely Muslim, they’d be killing one another over who’s more Islamic. [/quote]

Wouldn’t we all be killing each other in that case?

I don’t know…our foreign policy doesn’t seem to be working out very well. Maybe we should just leave everybody the fuck alone and stop telling them how to run themselves.

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:
sigh I voted for this guy and I stand by that vote. But when he leaves domestic policy he really loses it.[/quote]

This is domestic policy. Don’t bother other nations unless they are direct threats. This makes sense both with respect to national defense and economics.

Israel is the threat, not Hamas. Most of the Palestinians are not in any way related to Hamas. They are a minority political group within a minority ethnicity forced into an area the size of 10 city blocks where they are not even free to come and go as they please in their own land. Do you really think the world has anything to fear from Palestine?

The US would be a lot safer and much better off economically if it followed Paul’s advise.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Mikeyali wrote:
sigh I voted for this guy and I stand by that vote. But when he leaves domestic policy he really loses it.

This is domestic policy. Don’t bother other nations unless they are direct threats. This makes sense both with respect to national defense and economics.

[/quote]

Look, I’m not a proponent of the entirety of U.S. foreign policy, but Paul goes too far in his implication of America as a combatant in this conflict. [quote]

Israel is the threat, not Hamas. Most of the Palestinians are not in any way related to Hamas. They are a minority political group within a minority ethnicity forced into an area the size of 10 city blocks where they are not even free to come and go as they please in their own land. Do you really think the world has anything to fear from Palestine?

[quote]

Honestly I don’t think the world has much to fear from the entirety of jihading muslims. That said, you cannot allow them to fire rockets at whim into Israel. What if Canada were doing that to us? Regardless of their effectiveness you cannot allow your borders to be violated.

So far as Palestine goes, if you’ve got a problem with how tiny an area they area then perhaps you should take that up with Syria and Jordan. Perhaps they can give back some of the Palestinian land they hold. Let me know how it goes.[quote]

The US would be a lot safer and much better off economically if it followed Paul’s advise.[/quote]

The only serious threats to this country are internal. In that way we would be better if we followed Paul’s advice, particularly when the man talks about the economy. Obama, Frank, Dodd are a much greater threat to America than the entire Muslim world.

If Israel wants to buy our military gear, great, just as long as we don’t subsidize their purchases. I wouldn’t advocate us engaging Palestinians militarily. Where Paul is right is that our major error in this whole thing is in putting a leash on Israel. That’s about as far as American fault goes in this today.

mike

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Mikeyali wrote:

Look, I’m not a proponent of the entirety of U.S. foreign policy, but Paul goes too far in his implication of America as a combatant in this conflict.

Honestly I don’t think the world has much to fear from the entirety of jihading muslims. That said, you cannot allow them to fire rockets at whim into Israel. What if Canada were doing that to us? Regardless of their effectiveness you cannot allow your borders to be violated.

So far as Palestine goes, if you’ve got a problem with how tiny an area they area then perhaps you should take that up with Syria and Jordan. Perhaps they can give back some of the Palestinian land they hold. Let me know how it goes.

The US would be a lot safer and much better off economically if it followed Paul’s advise.

The only serious threats to this country are internal. In that way we would be better if we followed Paul’s advice, particularly when the man talks about the economy. Obama, Frank, Dodd are a much greater threat to America than the entire Muslim world.

If Israel wants to buy our military gear, great, just as long as we don’t subsidize their purchases. I wouldn’t advocate us engaging Palestinians militarily. Where Paul is right is that our major error in this whole thing is in putting a leash on Israel. That’s about as far as American fault goes in this today.
mike[/quote]

I agree, but he is not saying the US is a combatant, per se. He is saying we are viewed that way by the Muslim world because we take sides with Israel almost invariably. Since they always get funding from us they must get “permission” from us. They cannot even act of their own accord. It is not in their best interest and it is not in our best interest.

I also agree that the militants need to be dealt with but not at the expense of innocent women and children who have nothing to do with the conflict. They are victims and nothing more.

Imagine if the US military descended on Oakland, CA with tanks and fighter jets to deal with a few militant Black Panthers – that is the essence of what Israel is doing.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Mikeyali wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Mikeyali wrote:

Look, I’m not a proponent of the entirety of U.S. foreign policy, but Paul goes too far in his implication of America as a combatant in this conflict.

So far as Palestine goes, if you’ve got a problem with how tiny an area they area then perhaps you should take that up with Syria and Jordan. Perhaps they can give back some of the Palestinian land they hold. Let me know how it goes.

mike

I agree, but he is not saying the US is a combatant, per se. He is saying we are viewed that way by the Muslim world because we take sides with Israel almost invariably. Since they always get funding from us they must get “permission” from us. They cannot even act of their own accord. It is not in their best interest and it is not in our best interest.

I also agree that the militants need to be dealt with but not at the expense of innocent women and children who have nothing to do with the conflict. They are victims and nothing more.

Imagine if the US military descended on Oakland, CA with tanks and fighter jets to deal with a few militant Black Panthers – that is the essence of what Israel is doing.[/quote]

If the Black Panthers where launching missiles and committing acts of terror on a daily basis, I would expect the government to act.

[quote]pat wrote:
If the Black Panthers where launching missiles and committing acts of terror on a daily basis, I would expect the government to act.[/quote]

Not with tanks and planes.