Ron Paul = T-Man

So I read a few other topics on the man here and have seen them decay into many different debates over shit none of us can control.(just like old times I see) I just wanted to get another one out here stating that I support Ron Paul, and I think though he might not be the best speaker, nor do I agree with 100% of his views, I think he is the only “real” person Running in the race and is absolutely the only one who cares about the people of this country.

That man would sacrifice anything for any of us and I highly doubt any of the other windbags would even talk to us if they weren’t trying to get votes. He is really starting to gain steam and I for one am planning on supporting this guy any way I can. I will be having signs made up and will be standing on some busy intersections in the freezing cold up here in NY to show the other sheep of this country that it’s time to take the power back. I think Rage against the machine also told us to do this.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
So I read a few other topics on the man here and have seen them decay into many different debates over shit none of us can control.(just like old times I see) I just wanted to get another one out here stating that I support Ron Paul, and I think though he might not be the best speaker, nor do I agree with 100% of his views, I think he is the only “real” person Running in the race and is absolutely the only one who cares about the people of this country. That man would sacrifice anything for any of us and I highly doubt any of the other windbags would even talk to us if they weren’t trying to get votes. He is really starting to gain steam and I for one am planning on supporting this guy any way I can. I will be having signs made up and will be standing on some busy intersections in the freezing cold up here in NY to show the other sheep of this country that it’s time to take the power back. I think Rage against the machine also told us to do this.

V[/quote]

“Take the power back!”

I think it is awesome that so many different people can put aside minor differences of opinion to vote for a man with integrity and principle – who among the other candidates can do that?

Many have stated exactly what you have said. I would rather vote for an honest man whom I might have some philosophical disagreements with than someone who lies and tells me things he thinks I want to hear.

This has been parroted many time already but, “Dr. Paul cured my apathy!”

“despite all my rage. I’m still just a rat in a cage”

“despite all my rage, I will still cash my checks when I’m paid.”

The smashing pumpkins ref. was in certain due to the upcoming elections.

Yes, I too like Ron Paul. The one thing that scares me the most though, is some want him to take away the our ownership of guns.

Other than that real big side note of guns. Ron Paul, seems at front to be running for the right reason’s. He’ll get my vote.

I’m pretty sure Ron Paul does not want to take away our guns, in fact I think he wishes to get rid of many gun control laws. I think many people could find a flaw in his pro life stance, but even then, he feels the FEDERAL govt should not endorse or restrict abortion, he thinks it should be left up to the states.

V

[quote]58buggs wrote:
The smashing pumpkins ref. was in certain due to the upcoming elections.

Yes, I too like Ron Paul. The one thing that scares me the most though, is some want him to take away the our ownership of guns.

Other than that real big side note of guns. Ron Paul, seems at front to be running for the right reason’s. He’ll get my vote. [/quote]

Not true. Ron Paul does not want to take away our guns. It is one of the areas I actually do agree with him.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I for one am planning on supporting this guy any way I can.[/quote]

December 16th, the next major donation day that is planned for Paul’s campaign (like the Nov. 5th money bomb).

http://www.teaparty07.com/

Who is financing Ron Paul?

This recent article shows who the top 15 employers from individual donors for each campaign are.
http://libertytalklive.com/2007/11/15/follow-the-money-a-look-at-whos-financing-our-campaigns/

Ron Pauls list speaks for itself, and so do the others.

RON PAUL:

1. Google Inc

2. US Army

3. US Navy

4. Microsoft Corp

5. Huffines Communities

6. US Air Force

7. Cisco Systems

8. Verizon Communications

9. Ford Motor Co

10. General Dynamics

11. US Postal Service

12. Andres Properties

13. Welcom Products

14. US Dept of Defense

15. Apple Inc

V

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Not true. Ron Paul does not want to take away our guns. It is one of the areas I actually do agree with him.[/quote]

Nor does he desire the removal of customers supplements. This is a point one would imagine Biotest customers (not to mention purchasers of other companies) would [and should] be quite interested in.

I voted for George W. Bush in 2000 because I thought he would be somewhat like what Ron Paul purports to be. Especially with regards to firearm rights.

I was a bit disillusioned, to say the least, and had resolved not to vote in a general election again.

It takes a lot to get me to change my mind politically. Ron Paul has changed my mind. For what it’s worth, he has my vote.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
I voted for George W. Bush in 2000 because I thought he would be somewhat like what Ron Paul purports to be. Especially with regards to firearm rights.

I was a bit disillusioned, to say the least, and had resolved not to vote in a general election again.

It takes a lot to get me to change my mind politically. Ron Paul has changed my mind. For what it’s worth, he has my vote.[/quote]

No shit? I voted Geedub in 2000 as well. Then I learned that Republicans are not the party of Reagan and Goldwater. I voted Badnarik in 2004 which was also a bad vote, but it was better than voting Bush again. Ron Paul and Fred Thompson are the only guys I’ll vote for.

mike

I’m also a Ron Paul supporter for the same reasons that have been stated.

I also don’t agree with all of his positions (e.g., immigration), but I agree with most of them and have confidence that he will do as he promises.

Some people are saying that, as president, he won’t be able to dismantle the IRS and other agencies that he’s targeted for elimination. Nor do they think he will be able to bring our troops back from every foreign base. However, in my opinion, if he’s able to get us out of Iraq and cause just some government reductions, it’ll be 100 times better than the current presidency.

Still voting Ron Paul…

Does Paul even have a ghost of a chance to be elected?

Paul does not seem to have aged or slowed down at all from last year, judging by recent TV appearances.

Why don’t you guys look here?

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Does Paul even have a ghost of a chance to be elected?[/quote]

He has the shadow of a ghost of a chance to get elected.

Teddy Roosevelt was man enough to go against the grain of his own and formed the Bull Moose party. In all reality he did not have a great chance at winning, but he did it anyway. Now Paul and Teddy differ on several if not many issues, but at least they had the gumption to go at it so much so as to get people to think about politics as usual. If that is the result of a “wasted” vote for Paul, then I will waste it.

My only problem with him is that he’s a fundamentalist Christian.