Ron Paul:Currency Crisis Begins

Fox on Greece - YouTube!

the currency crisis begins now.

I hope that American innovation will save not only ourselves but the world. The world is tied together, I believe that. I also know that if people stand together amazing things have happened because man kind stood together. All you have to do is look at the history of our country.

Lets see how Bam will blame Bush.

[quote]kneedragger79 wrote:
I hope that American innovation will save not only ourselves but the world. The world is tied together, I believe that. I also know that if people stand together amazing things have happened because man kind stood together. All you have to do is look at the history of our country.

Lets see how Bam will blame Bush.[/quote]

I get what you’re saying, but this has nothing to do with longterm innovation. The problem is that the bailout would almost certainly be in terms of dollars and when you increase the monetary base by that much you might as well start rolling up tobacco in dollar bills and start smoking it. Our ability to develop ipads and hybrid vehicles won’t save us if Paul is proven right.

Everyone’s eyes are on sovereign debt default right now while the real problem, although related, lies in the problems of a weakened global reserve currency.

This problem is all over the world, we are about to crash.

No surprise here. This is exactly what happens, time after time, when governments are allowed to have a fiat currency system. They simply print and make up money out of thin air, destroying the currency and eventually the country itself.

There is no greater power that mankind can have on this Earth than being able to have their own money machine. We cannot trust ANYBODY with this power, let alone a bunch of power hungry politicians, bankers and businessmen. This simply would not happen if we had NO FEDERAL RESERVE, or any other central banking system whatsoever and a currency backed by something sound.

This is precisely what the founding fathers were hoping to avoid. They understood that a cornerstone of all tyrannical governments is control of the money supply. As a matter of fact this was plank #5 on Marx’s Communist Manifesto. We want the money and power spread out amongst the people. Nothing good has ever come out of absolute government control.

should I start growing my own food now?

bank funding crisis was passed on to the sovereigns, now the world is going to blow up for it. motherfucking human nature.

I… am worried. Quite worried. I could give a shit about the money I’m losing in my mutual fund (well, that’s a lie), but if the problem spreads in Europe, which it very might will, the U.S. will follow without a doubt.

If you are a ron paul fan you will love this alan grayson speech:

Rep. Alan Grayson: You Own the Red Roof Inn, Thanks to the Fed - YouTube!

it explains a lot if you dont know what people are talking about when they discuss auditing the federal reserve

[quote]milktruck wrote:
If you are a ron paul fan you will love this alan grayson speech:

Rep. Alan Grayson: You Own the Red Roof Inn, Thanks to the Fed - YouTube!

it explains a lot if you dont know what people are talking about when they discuss auditing the federal reserve[/quote]

That was awesome. Who was that fucking retard at the end who said “I thought we were going to talk about financial reform?”

You want financial reform? END THE FED!!!