Ron Paul: '12 Run, Fall of the Dollar

"Texas Rep. Ron Paul (R) told reporters Saturday that the bulk of the economic crisis is yet to come, and that a White House '12 bid largely hinges on his anticipated fall of the U.S. dollar.

Prior to appearing before the Virginia Tea Party Patriots Convention in Richmond, Paul called a complete implosion of the U.S. currency system “95% likely… [because] right now the whole world is racing to beat their currencies because they think it’s going to help trade…But let me tell you, if the bombs started to fall on Iran, hold your hat, because that would be, I believe, the end of our dollar system. And we would have a real skirmish to find out what we’re going to replace this government with.”

http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2010/10/paul_says_12_ru.php

The Great Collapse is on the way. Buy silver (junk dimes and quarters), commodities, natural resouce mutual funds, and anything that’ll be in the path of the ‘herd’ as they flee the dollar. Swiss Francs in a good Swiss bank is also an option for you scaredy cats. :wink:

And don’t forget to stock up on dry foods. Put them in the basement near your weapons. Then get ready to fight off all of the people who will be knocking down your door because you have food and little gold coins. (eye roll)

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
"Texas Rep. Ron Paul (R) told reporters Saturday that the bulk of the economic crisis is yet to come, and that a White House '12 bid largely hinges on his anticipated fall of the U.S. dollar.

Prior to appearing before the Virginia Tea Party Patriots Convention in Richmond, Paul called a complete implosion of the U.S. currency system “95% likely… [because] right now the whole world is racing to beat their currencies because they think it’s going to help trade…But let me tell you, if the bombs started to fall on Iran, hold your hat, because that would be, I believe, the end of our dollar system. And we would have a real skirmish to find out what we’re going to replace this government with.”

http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2010/10/paul_says_12_ru.php

The Great Collapse is on the way. Buy silver (junk dimes and quarters), commodities, natural resouce mutual funds, and anything that’ll be in the path of the ‘herd’ as they flee the dollar. Swiss Francs in a good Swiss bank is also an option for you scaredy cats. :wink:

[/quote]