Romney's Greatest Hits

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Keep going you and your ilk will be talking us into four more years of Obama. If you think Santorum or Gingrich can beat Obama I would love to make that bet right now. That is if you want to put your money where your posts are.

[/quote]

Get outta here with your bets. I’m not betting on this bullshit. I lose either way. Romney is Obama without the black daddy. I love that you haven’t even remotely talked about the point of this thread, you know, the fact that Romney flip flops so much you could wear him on the beach. You are the problem not me. “Me and my ilk” are not to blame, love that you would say that, how about you blame the shitty GOP for constantly giving us candidates whose only claim to fame is “well at least they aren’t Obama.”

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Keep going you and your ilk will be talking us into four more years of Obama. If you think Santorum or Gingrich can beat Obama I would love to make that bet right now. That is if you want to put your money where your posts are.

[/quote]

Get outta here with your bets. I’m not betting on this bullshit. I lose either way. Romney is Obama without the black daddy. I love that you haven’t even remotely talked about the point of this thread, you know, the fact that Romney flip flops so much you could wear him on the beach. You are the problem not me. “Me and my ilk” are not to blame, love that you would say that, how about you blame the shitty GOP for constantly giving us candidates whose only claim to fame is “well at least they aren’t Obama.” [/quote]

You’re right I forgot that Obama was a former Governor who lowered taxes 19 times in his state. And Obama just said that on day one of his administration he would get rid of Obama care. No wait…I guess there is a difference.

Hey, I’m not in love with Romney but I take a different approach than some of you. I do want to defeat Obama and I think Romney can do it. You think (mistakenly) that he’s the same guy. So to you I guess it doesn’t matter.

Either way, Santorum and Gingrich can’t beat him in my opinion. And even Romney would only have a 50/50 shot at best. The funniest part is that many of you (perhaps not you) think that the more conservative the GOP candidate is the better the chance of victory and nothing could be further from the truth. But you will all see that if you get your wish and Romney goes down in flames - Enjoy four more years of hope and change.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

Get outta here with your bets. I’m not betting on this bullshit. I lose either way. Romney is Obama without the black daddy. I love that you haven’t even remotely talked about the point of this thread, you know, the fact that Romney flip flops so much you could wear him on the beach. You are the problem not me. “Me and my ilk” are not to blame, love that you would say that, how about you blame the shitty GOP for constantly giving us candidates whose only claim to fame is “well at least they aren’t Obama.” [/quote]

You’re right I forgot that Obama was a former Governor who lowered taxes 19 times in his state. And Obama just said that on day one of his administration he would get rid of Obama care. No wait…I guess there is a difference.

Hey, I’m not in love with Romney but I take a different approach than some of you. I do want to defeat Obama and I think Romney can do it. You think (mistakenly) that he’s the same guy. So to you I guess it doesn’t matter.

Either way, Santorum and Gingrich can’t beat him in my opinion. And even Romney would only have a 50/50 shot at best. The funniest part is that many of you (perhaps not you) think that the more conservative the GOP candidate is the better the chance of victory and nothing could be further from the truth. But you will all see that if you get your wish and Romney goes down in flames - Enjoy four more years of hope and change.

[/quote]

I agree with part of your opinions , Romney is the only one that could win in a two way race. Also he will not take us down the bat shit crazy path Santorum or Gingrich would , so I would prefer Romney over Santorum or Gingrich. I still maintain if Paul runs as a Third party Candidate he could be the long shot that wins . Other wise I will still bet that Obama wins relection .

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:
Guns

marijuana

NDAA

Waterboarding

what a dick.[/quote]

Who would have thought the Republicans could have done worst than the last election , I would have preferred McSame JEEEEEZ

We’re going to get a brokered convention. Soon, serious grumblings will be heard of finding a candidate who would be acceptable to the support of the present candidates. Going to be a long slog until then.