Romney's Greatest Hits

Guns

marijuana

NDAA

Waterboarding

what a dick.

Too bad you tube did not exist then

But, but, but…he ran the Olympics! And he’s looooaaaaaded!!

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
But, but, but…he ran the Olympics! And he’s looooaaaaaded!![/quote]

Well we tried a community organizer who had no experience succeeding at anything and we know that didn’t work. Wait I take that back he succeeded at fooling the American people with his “hope and change” nonsense.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]bigflamer wrote:

Well we tried a community organizer who had no experience succeeding at anything and we know that didn’t work. Wait I take that back he succeeded at fooling the American people with his “hope and change” nonsense. [/quote]

Do you think he was a particularly good governor? This is an important question as this is the only experience he brings to the table as far as his ability to govern.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]bigflamer wrote:

Well we tried a community organizer who had no experience succeeding at anything and we know that didn’t work. Wait I take that back he succeeded at fooling the American people with his “hope and change” nonsense. [/quote]

Do you think he was a particularly good governor? This is an important question as this is the only experience he brings to the table as far as his ability to govern.
[/quote]

Do you think Obama was a good Senator? How many bills did he push through? Do you know? He had about two years as a Senator what did he do in those two years.

Go ahead tell me.

I heard good presidents often wear sweater vests. Just something I heard. Yeah.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
I heard good presidents often wear sweater vests. Just something I heard. Yeah.[/quote]

Speaking of sweater vests I understand that Santorum is in for a good night tonight in Minnesota. And as I’ve been consistent on…better him than Gingrich.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]bigflamer wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]bigflamer wrote:

[/quote]

Do you think Obama was a good Senator? How many bills did he push through? Do you know? He had about two years as a Senator what did he do in those two years.

Go ahead tell me.[/quote]

Your making an ass out of yourself in assuming that I support Obama. I do not, nor have I ever supported Obama. You seem to have a case of head up ass syndrome, Zeb. Try not to assume.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:
I heard good presidents often wear sweater vests. Just something I heard. Yeah.[/quote]

Speaking of sweater vests I understand that Santorum…[/quote]

Was I THAT transparent! But yea, doubtful he’ll get Colorado though. A health second there will do.

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:

Was I THAT transparent! But yea, doubtful he’ll get Colorado though. A health second there will do.
[/quote]

If he had a good debate Coach, someone who could give him some polish he might have a shot at it.

Funny, no one in this thread has mentioned anything pro-Obama, yet his name still comes up.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]bigflamer wrote:

Well we tried a community organizer who had no experience succeeding at anything and we know that didn’t work. Wait I take that back he succeeded at fooling the American people with his “hope and change” nonsense.

[/quote]

What does Obama have to do with this thread? They both suck shit. Quit acting like they are different.

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[/quote]

Well I’ll be…Santorum won all three. I thought he might show better than expected in CO, but he’s done gone and won it.

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]bigflamer wrote:

[/quote]

What does Obama have to do with this thread? They both suck shit. Quit acting like they are different. [/quote]

According to you. However, in reality there is a very large difference between the two.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]bigflamer wrote:

[/quote]

What does Obama have to do with this thread? They both suck shit. Quit acting like they are different. [/quote]

According to you. However, in reality there is a very large difference between the two. [/quote]

According to you. However, in reality there are very large similarities between the two as well.

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]bigflamer wrote:

[/quote]

According to you. However, in reality there is a very large difference between the two. [/quote]

According to you. However, in reality there are very large similarities between the two as well. [/quote]

There are similarities between all politicians.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]bigflamer wrote:

[/quote]

According to you. However, in reality there are very large similarities between the two as well. [/quote]

There are similarities between all politicians.[/quote]

Profound thought there. Heavy stuff. Good defense.

[quote]

There are similarities between all politicians.[/quote]

Here’s another:

1:15 - 1:35

Anytime Romney criticises Obama he looks like a hypocrite. Romney can’t stop his attack machine which will soon focus on Santorum, because Romney can’t stand on his record. The results in CO, MI, MN show that for all his backing Romney can’t get the support of the base. They are looking for anyone other than Romney - Bachmann, Perry, Cain, Gingrich and now Santorum.

People won’t even admit they voted for Romney:

1:00 - Can I get a Romney supporter?..anyone? No one wants to say right now?

Keep going you and your ilk will be talking us into four more years of Obama. If you think Santorum or Gingrich can beat Obama I would love to make that bet right now. That is if you want to put your money where your posts are.