Rome Season 2

Just wanted to remind you that season 2 of Rome starts tonight and that “Rome” is without any doubt the most awesomest tv series ever!

I agree, the show is totally tits! I cant wait.

[quote]josh.shafer wrote:
I agree, the show is totally tits! I cant wait.[/quote]

Has “totally tits” become the new “radical”, “totally awesome”, “that’s dope” or “way cool!”? If so, you all could have done better.

I have never heard anyone say “totally tits” and I think I’d laugh and make fun of them if I did.

Is there ever any action in this show? Looks boring.

Yeah, lots of action. Great show in my opinion.

Far out man

This show rules. Can’t wait.

Yeah, I am pumped that this is coming back on tonight. However, I am still pissed that the hot brunette chick jumped off the balcony at the end of last season and killed herself. Hopefully, she landed in a hay wagon and is still on the show this year. What a hottie!!! Anybody know her name?

http://www.hbo.com/rome/cast/

I do not think she is back and it looks like a new Titus

I’m not watching unless it is totally tits.

[quote]obatiger11 wrote:
Yeah, I am pumped that this is coming back on tonight. However, I am still pissed that the hot brunette chick jumped off the balcony at the end of last season and killed herself. Hopefully, she landed in a hay wagon and is still on the show this year. What a hottie!!! Anybody know her name? [/quote]

Her name is Indira Varma. And all the characters are the same, there is no new Titus. It will be sweet so see Octavius and Marc Anthony start to go at it now that Caesar is dead.

As a side note, true story, a girl at my gym said she upset that they “killed off the Julius Caesar character.” Sigh…

I really enjoyed Season One when I watched it on DVD and strongly considered adding HBO to my satellite package primarily for this show. But ultimately, I could not justify $15/mo for it. Rome was very good, but not GREAT

If it was Battlestar Galactica on the otherhand, I’d be opening my wallet in a heartbeat…

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[/quote]

There are lots of tits in the show. And incestuous sex, if you’re down with that.

Its a great show.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[/quote]

Hmmmm, it might not be totally tits, but what if its partially vaginas?

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
obatiger11 wrote:
As a side note, true story, a girl at my gym said she upset that they “killed off the Julius Caesar character.” Sigh…
[/quote]
Thats right up there with Hef’s girl Kendra asking the tour guide in Paris if they had fireworks at the Eifel tower on the 4th of July…

Awesome episode.

“I’m not getting outta this bed until I fuck someone”

Now, there’s something I’d like to be able to say in the mornings and have it come true.

Also, could it have ended any better? That last scene with Titus and Lucius was awesome.

If you haven’t seen it, the gladiator scene in season 1 is worth buying the dvd. It is up there in my top 5 scenes of all time. “Don’t talk about the 13th!”

In case anyone’s wondering, here’s the scene I was talking about:

[quote]carter12 wrote:
In case anyone’s wondering, here’s the scene I was talking about:

Are most of the episodes that graphic?