T Nation

Romano Gyno Removal

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1486/164/

Sorry if you guys have already seen this.

I thought since gyno and steroids seem to be somewhat related this would be an interesting video. sorry again if this is old news.

THEY SURE AREN’T GENTLE! lol

DG

Wow. Thank God for general anesthesia, eh?

lol dudes laying there snoring while hes getting ripped into lol.
I found that funny

Eek, that’s horrible. At least I’ll never be scared of a 23G ever again…lol

yeah I saw the a video by the same doctor on youtube. Fuck he yanks on that sum bitch like its a fucking weed wacker!

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!

He really looks like he’s going to pop thru his freakin side.

yeesh!

The whole time i was grabbing myself… praying my body won’t ever have to go through that.

I thought it was funny when they cut one of the glands out and then just laid it on his chest next to the nipple. lol

and wow the glands where bigger than I’d expected from looking at Romano before.

Yea one thing is for sure I want to be knocked out! That dood doesn’t play nice. lol I mean anatomically with the kidneys being somewhere around there and the spine, what if that giant needle thing took a wrong turn and just impaled something it wasn’t supposed to. Well I guess that’s what they go to school for. lol

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
I thought it was funny when they cut one of the glands out and then just laid it on his chest next to the nipple. lol

and wow the glands where bigger than I’d expected from looking at Romano before.

Yea one thing is for sure I want to be knocked out! That dood doesn’t play nice. lol I mean anatomically with the kidneys being somewhere around there and the spine, what if that giant needle thing took a wrong turn and just impaled something it wasn’t supposed to. Well I guess that’s what they go to school for. lol

DG[/quote]

Fuck thats where I’m at though Gerd (lipo on lower back), not everyone has year round lean bastard genes like you. Thats my white whale right now. Getting rid of those bastards.

Fuck that looks painful. I’m suprised the skin doesn’t break with the force he is using!

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:

I thought since gyno and steroids seem to be somewhat related this would be an interesting video. sorry again if this is old news.

DG[/quote]

you look great for a lifetime natural in that pic gerds, plus being only (what, 19? 21?) young and not have been able to have even 5 years of useful training…

wow.

JJ

[quote] Brook wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

DG

you look great for a lifetime natural in that pic gerds, plus being only (what, 19? 21?) young and not have been able to have even 5 years of useful training…

wow.

JJ[/quote]

I’m 20, turning 21 in february.

I’m not considering surgery dood. lol thanks for the compliments tho man. I’ve had about 5 years of useful training, when I started I was hooked. My girlfriends in high school used to make fun of me because I’d point to pics in my flex and m&f mags telling people I want to be like that someday (at the time if baseball didn’t work out lol)

Thanks for the compliments again man, those pics make me look waay bigger than I am tho, I’m lean and have more muscle than the average fitness junkie but I’m no means very impressive…yet…wait til december :wink:

DG

Romano is a good man and an excellent Chef (as you “old timers” know from his segments on the now defunct ESPN “American Muscle Magazine”)…He was also blessed with having the late, great Shelly Beattie for a girlfriend. He is also reviled by some for doing the infamous ESPN “Real Sports” Mexican steroid TV segment that many credit with bringing DEA/Federale heat down on the formerly freewheeling Mex-roid’ connection…Mixed bag, make your own conclusions…

thanks for posting this gerdy. just finally watched the video now…pretty crazy shit…i see surgery occasionally and it has always struck me as crazy how elastic our skin is.

i was very interested in this because I am likely going to undergo something very similar this winter.

I want to finally be rid of these bloody glands once and for all…i figured while I am in there I might as well get them to shave a little subq fat off the belly and lower back.

looks like a nasty procedure though.