T Nation

Rolling GH Raise Equipment

Anybody got the answer on what the difference between rolling and none rolling Glute Ham Raise equipment, my gym has the rolling type… as below

Or ABOVE !!

Roller pads typically make it easier to complete the movement by allowing your knees to dip or roll over a bit on the pad at the end of the movement, essentially providing some assistance at what is one of the more difficult portions of the lift. Fixed pad is slightly less comfortable but keeps the stress on the hamstrings all the way through the top bit of the movement. Personally I have no idea why the roller pads are so popular but make do with what you got.

[quote]robo1 wrote:
Roller pads typically make it easier to complete the movement …

Personally I have no idea why the roller pads are so popular but make do with what you got.[/quote]

:wink:

great thanks guys!! even hanely, that contribution made me laugh !! lol

thanks again
ry

That is way too high tech looking. I’d be worried about rolling down and getting circumcised again.

My ghr is the one from NYBB. It took about a week to get used to, but I have loved it ever since.

[quote]Chewie wrote:
That is way too high tech looking. I’d be worried about rolling down and getting circumcised again.

My ghr is the one from NYBB. It took about a week to get used to, but I have loved it ever since.[/quote]

its a HAMMER STRENGTH GHR , completly over engineered i agree !!