Roids vs. Supps?

I rarely venture over here. In fact I’m only over here for research purposes, anyway. This might be the worst forum on this entire site. The shit that comes out of peoples mouths’ is absolutely and utterly hilarious. Holy shit. Thanks for the laughs guys.

Strolls back on over to SAMA.

mma lover,

I really believe steroids arent neccesary for your sport. I believe using supplements such as protein, creatine, and a good multivitamin will aid you in putting on the mass you need for your sport.

Too much weight would make you sacrifice some speed, which is crucial in mixed martial arts. With a little hard work in the gym and proper supplementation, your goals can be attained without steroids.
sorry for being an ass earlier,

Dylan

I don’t know anything about the sport so here is my question. Wouldn’t someone be better off trying to keep their weight down and just work of strength gains? I would think that you could really whoop some ass being strong as an ox in a low weight class. Seems like these guys would benefit a lot more from anavar than dbol.

Why not just fight at 175? If you do a cycle you still might not make 200. If you gain 25lbs you’ll probable lose weight when you go off the cycle. Plus Dbol can make people hot tempered unless you have your head screwed on really tight. I have witnessed “roid rag” a few times and its not pretty.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
Why not just fight at 175? If you do a cycle you still might not make 200. If you gain 25lbs you’ll probable lose weight when you go off the cycle. Plus Dbol can make people hot tempered unless you have your head screwed on really tight. I have witnessed “roid rag” a few times and its not pretty. [/quote]

Everyone will experience different “mind” effects from roids. Most people I know who juice intelligently do not have roid rage at all. Dbol actually generates the “good” feeling for many people who use it.

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:

Everyone will experience different “mind” effects from roids. Most people I know who juice intelligently do not have roid rage at all. Dbol actually generates the “good” feeling for many people who use it. [/quote]

I realize this but what about post cycle? Somethings generate a good feeling but then it wears off. Thats when some people experience depression and anger (depression is anger turned inward).

I wonder does this guy knows how intelligently take steroids and if he does will he? The idea of someone taking steroids with a history of “hitting mofos, stealing, and selling crack” doesn’t seem appealing to me.

Call me crazy but I don’t think this guy should be taking gear.

looks like a troll job…

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1605626&pageNo=0#1605626

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
mma lover,

I really believe steroids aren’t necessary for your sport. I believe using supplements such as protein, creatine, and a good multivitamin will aid you in putting on the mass you need for your sport.

Too much weight would make you sacrifice some speed, which is crucial in mixed martial arts. With a little hard work in the gym and proper supplementation, your goals can be attained without steroids.

Dylan[/quote]

This guy speaks the truth. You don’t need D-bol, it will hinder you not help you.

BTW, T-Nation is a website that values overall strength. Strength of will, mind, and body. “Jive” is frowned upon.

The best thing you can do is humble yourself (like many of us did), go back to school, and fight your way through that.

[quote]Future2501 wrote:
duhast234 wrote:
mma lover,

I really believe steroids aren’t necessary for your sport. I believe using supplements such as protein, creatine, and a good multivitamin will aid you in putting on the mass you need for your sport.

Dylan

This guy speaks the truth. You don’t need D-bol, it will hinder you not help you. [/quote]

Oh boy…

T-Nation is a bodybuilding website first and foremost. “Overall” strength is purely secondary. My opinion.

Now this I think we can all agree on.