Roids vs. Supps?

sup bros

im been into BB and MMA for a bit now lol. BB for liek 5 yrs MMA for dunno 2. My lifts r as follows:

bench 315.5x2
squat dont do it hurts my knees
dead 335x1
chinup 20 w/o stop
running can run 5 6 min miles w sum rest

now im like 511 and 175 pretty lean u know hard and vainy like u know wut lol but seriously i think its time to gane more mass n i want 2 fight at 200 so gane 25 pounds

guy at my gym named goldfinger says he can get me good dbol, real stuff, effective other guys at my gym use his product def say its good, real, and swear by it. whole gym use dbol say its best for mma short lasting and easy just swallow pill

or i oculd buy TRIBEX, or Carbolin 19, or HOT-ROX, not sure which is best now maybe pro testosterone forumla like that.

now question is wut should i do? im on budget, so need a lot of bang for my buck all my money is going towards trying toturn pro in mma, gotta try it told myself after hischool just gotta give it 6-7 years wiat tables, bus tables, wutever it takes but need 2 get supps that will be effective and take to the next level of physiques

advice appreciated bros

mmalover out

Retype that shit in English. I can’t understand a fucking thing you said.

Like, you know?

Eat. ghetto boy

Looks like it was written by a 12yo girl.

Stop being such a pussy and do some squats.

squats with good form…don’t load your knees with the weight.

good post. Thanks guys for the laughs

[quote]ILOVEMMABRO wrote:
u know hard and vainy like u know wut lol [/quote]

W

T

F

Dude while I agree somewhat with the reactions of the others how have replied to you, I will attempt to give you an answer to your question.

You will probably never get as much “bang for your buck” from legal supps as you would from steroids. BUT they are illegal for a reason and if you are caught using you will more than likely be banned from the sport. if you love MMA that much is it worth it.

also would you be able to look at your self in the mirror in 10 years knowing you got to where you are with “help”. Lets face it, if you make it then it won’t have been all you and if you don’t you couldn’t even make it without drugs.

Hope that makes YOUR desision easier.

Dave

My advice to you is to take the money you have earmarked for supplements or roids and spend it on an English tutor. Also, MMA might not be the best option for you, as it seems you probably can’t afford to recieve another kick in the head. Best of luck.

I agree with rainjack. This foreign language makes it relatively impossible for anyone to take you serious. After reading your post, It is obvious that your gym experience is lacking, and if you cannot perform squats, then steroids are not for you. Steroids correlate with hardcore, as do squats. If you deny squats from your workout, you are far from hardcore. Good luck with your decision,

Dylan.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
After reading your post, It is obvious that your gym experience is lacking [quote]

The fact that his 2RM bench press nearly matches his 1RM deadlift should say enough.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
I agree with rainjack. This foreign language makes it relatively impossible for anyone to take you serious. After reading your post, It is obvious that your gym experience is lacking, and if you cannot perform squats, then steroids are not for you. Steroids correlate with hardcore, as do squats. If you deny squats from your workout, you are far from hardcore. Good luck with your decision,
Dylan.[/quote]

Really? Being able to do squats is the threshold to surpass to legitimately start using roids? Only if you do squats are you hardcore? Wow…

[quote]Large Dave wrote:
Dude while I agree somewhat with the reactions of the others how have replied to you, I will attempt to give you an answer to your question.

You will probably never get as much “bang for your buck” from legal supps as you would from steroids. BUT they are illegal for a reason and if you are caught using you will more than likely be banned from the sport. if you love MMA that much is it worth it.

also would you be able to look at your self in the mirror in 10 years knowing you got to where you are with “help”. Lets face it, if you make it then it won’t have been all you and if you don’t you couldn’t even make it without drugs.

Hope that makes YOUR desision easier.

Dave[/quote]

In my humble opinion, they are illegal for NO good reason.

But I salute you for bringing the post back to the original question, because it truly is an interesting one.

I think the majority (well, OK, maybe just me!) of us roid users feel that the juice should really be the last resort taken once all natural paths have been exhausted. One’s training (especially one’s time in the gym to really understand their particular body and what stimulus it responds to best.

Sorry, I’m not one who thinks certain excercises are musts for optimum gain for everyone…squats work for many, but not all), one’s diet (this is where alot of folks don’t pay enough attention too), and one’s sleeping habits are paramount for not only establishing the best natural environment for growth and strength, but also best for building one’s discipline in putting the focus on these areas.

Part of this natural journey should (in my opinion) include copious amounts of supplementation. But just like roids, dependence on supplements instead of the other foundations (training, diet, sleep) is a no-win situation.

There will be a point where natural training + supps + good diet + good sleep won’t get you what you might want. This is where I believe the use of roids trumps the supps.

Now, every good roid user will state that you should maintain your training, diet, sleep, and supplementation even after beginning steroids (disclaimer again: in my opinion). And as mentioned above with regards to supps, roids should not be looked upon as any sort of replacement whatsoever for the foundation stuff.

OK, I’m off my soapbox now.

Steroids work.

lol, ty for advices. no offense to anyone but almost no one at my gym even does deadlifts, almost no one squats we all do lots of running, chinups, pullups, u know fighters workouts.

we do lots of cabnle punches, some curls sometimes but ill be honest most of my time is spent doing fighting work or conditioning work its not really about weightlifting

that said still many in the gym id say not quite half use roids so wutever they say it makes them stronger leaner im already in really good shape willing to fight almost anyone i just want to get to the next level im really going to give it a shot and try to go pro next year

to all dissing my english sry ok? in ever finished hischool all i can do is fight ive been fighting since the day was born poor and black ok? this is what i do ive been hitting mofos, stealing, selling crack and now this is my life its the only thing i can do im legit now work at resterunt in the nite time to support myself so fuck all you haters u have no idea where i am or what i came from all can suck it and could never step to this shit.

i love mma i love this country, and i hate this jive president amd all you mufuckers who hate, lata

mmalover

just go for it … try some weak ones for a short cycle. see how you respond. a lot of local guys try methandrostanonlone (dbol) for a few weeks as the first cycle. it is cheap, effective, easy to get, has a short half life and can be discontinued fast if you get too much of an acne or whatever… tho it is hard on your liver but you wont die from a few weeks…

find someone who has been using them for a few years but can still have a hard on while not on a cycle, does not have yellow skin and has heard of a PCT (post cycle treatment).

don’t trust anyone who says there are no side effects from some sort of steroid (like some say deca has no risks…). they all have their issues, some more than others…

supplements are not even close to being as effective as the illegal stuff…

since you have access to internet do A LOT of reading.

Are you doing muay thai? If you aren’t you don’t need any juice b/c other mma isn’t real.

so fuck all you haters u have no idea where i am or what i came from all can suck it and could never step to this shit.

i love mma i love this country, and i hate this jive president amd all you mufuckers who hate, lata

mmalover[/quote]

I’m still betting on the 12yo girl.
Does your mommy know you talk like that?

lol, ty for advices. no offense to anyone but almost no one at my gym even does deadlifts, almost no one squats we all do lots of running, chinups, pullups, u know fighters workouts.

we do lots of cabnle punches, some curls sometimes but ill be honest most of my time is spent doing fighting work or conditioning work its not really about weightlifting

that said still many in the gym id say not quite half use roids so wutever they say it makes them stronger leaner im already in really good shape willing to fight almost anyone i just want to get to the next level im really going to give it a shot and try to go pro next year

to all dissing my english sry ok? in ever finished hischool all i can do is fight ive been fighting since the day was born poor and black ok? this is what i do ive been hitting mofos, stealing, selling crack and now this is my life its the only thing i can do im legit now work at resterunt in the nite time to support myself so fuck all you haters u have no idea where i am or what i came from all can suck it and could never step to this shit.

mmalover[/quote]

I would feel a lot better if I knew you were some back woods racist fucker.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
I would feel a lot better if I knew you were some back woods racist fucker.[/quote]

Does that mean you are a racist that wants to be fucked, or that you like fucking racists?

Why does it have to be racists? Is that some sort of code?

Why do you hate black people?