Roids in Thailand

Ok my story about buying roids in Thailand…well Clen anyway. OK well I have come to thailand to train in muaythai. You know loose weight and kick some ass the usual. Any way knowing that i could buy prescription drugs OTC in thailand i have decided to get some Clen.

So starting out i was a bit nervous, even though i was told they did it. So wlaking the streets of bangkok I started visiting Drug stores. It didnt Start well, i visited a few all shaking there head and saying no (as in they didn’t have it). I would not give up. After walking around bangkok all day i headed to the hotel passing one last drug store and i went in…

" Hi, do you have any clenbuterol?"
“What?”
“Clenbuterol” i write it down.
She is still looking confused, then she looks me up and down ( sees that i am massive lol)
“you want make big?”

Thinking to myself well if i cant get cut i can at least get bigger i say “yes”
She then pulls out a folder and to my amazement it has photos of all the steroids. I was like “shit”.
happly clen was one of the pics. thought it was fake at first until my heart started pumping and i started shaking so much i dropped my glass lol.
moral of the story nothing beats perseverance.

Good story, can I ask how much you paid?

nice one, I’m happy it all worked out for you. But why only clen?

Great Story, yeah that would have me shaking too, like I was doing something highly illegal… I get everything from Thailand!

You maybe didn’t explain correctly. There are plenty of small stores to get “big”. Next time get local brands as they will be better dosed and less likely to be fake.

Love Pattaya

I only bought clen because i had to jump on a plane the next day and didnt want to be carrying multipule bags of pills. in retrospect it wouldn’t of been a problem i could of had a suitcase full.
The clen i bought was 20mcg and 200 pills.
It cost around 800 bht which is like $24. prob could have got cheaper but i wasn’t in the mood.

You got an address for the place

Actually that is the average price. Not a bad deal.

BKK and other areas are cooling off after the recent busts. They will be tighter so you will have to give bigger “tip” for them to give you real gear next time.

I will have to get back to you on the address. Im in phuket now. From what I have found is there are a lot of small shops calling themselves Pharmacies however they only sell cough mixture and things along that line. I now look for specific places which are fully licensed to sell drugs.

Hey Lokiau,

I live and work in Asia Going to Bangkok this weekend, was going to get some Clenbuterol, is it available everywhere??

I can get most other stuff over the counter here, but want something good for cutting.

Do you know if its an issue to take out of country??

i dont think taking it out of the country is a big deal as long as it isnt in massive quantities. As for finding it? It took me about a day to get find it going from shop to shop.

What country do you live?

I’m going to Thailand soon and would like to do a cycle over there.

What are the prices like - for example, for 10ml of Test or Deca?

Any good well known pharmacies in Phuket or Bangkok?

I realize this post is from last year, but I found it incredibly easy to find gear in Thailand. I was in Phuket, and almost all of the pharmacy sell over the counter. The only places that didn’t were the big chains like Boots. I’ve heard from everyone that finding gear in BKK is even easier than Phuket!

Anyway, for the guys looking for addresses for pharmacies, seriously, it really isn’t hard to find. Just to a pharmacy and say, “steroids?”. Most places will give you a little catalog, or list, of what they carry. You can find almost anything in Thailand, so if the place you go to doesn’t have what you’re looking for, keep looking.

BTW, no need to be nervous when looking. Asking for steroids is not a crime. Buying without a script is technically illegal, but no one cares, unless you happen to get in trouble for something else. If you’re really worried, go to a doc and get a script. If you’re paying it shouldn’t be too hard to find a doc who will do it. But, like I said, why bother?

Has anyone tried to convince one of these pharmacies to ship goodies to the good 'ole USA? I have been repeatedly entertaining this possibility today. Any takers?

I havn’t even found ones willing to mail to UK where it’s legal to import let alone the USA. The pharmacies are pretty nervous these days, the books with pics in exist bcoz they are scared to keep stocks of non thai fda approved products in their stores in case they are raided. Some won’t even sell to new customers.

I have quite a bit of info on the current thai scene on my blog.

u can google my username to find it.

[quote]HBSBound wrote:
Has anyone tried to convince one of these pharmacies to ship goodies to the good 'ole USA? I have been repeatedly entertaining this possibility today. Any takers?[/quote]

i did not just register to this thing only to comment on this post…anyways… im going to thailand soon and my friend wants me to get clen for him… how much am i able to take back with me? wouldnt customs take it off me since its ilegal in australia? i understand lokiau was able to take it with him back to aust back in 2007 but wouldnt customs be more strict 2 years on?

so you can get it in thailand but you still technically legally need a prescription? so i cant just waltz in a drug store and ask for this stuff?

why wouldnt people/companies mail to UK or USA? will they get in trouble? would you like me to send it to any of yous? wierd question i know.

if anyone is interested i found a few sellers on www.ioffer.com however most of them are sold out at the moment. http://www.ioffer.com/offer_transactions/show/1915021

Also, most clen comes in pill form right? whats this gel form? what do you do with the gel? is there liquid form too? which ones more effective?

if anyone can help answer my many annoying noob questions that would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

i did not just register to this thing only to comment on this post…anyways… im going to thailand soon and my friend wants me to get clen for him… how much am i able to take back with me? wouldnt customs take it off me since its ilegal in australia? i understand lokiau was able to take it with him back to aust back in 2007 but wouldnt customs be more strict 2 years on?

so you can get it in thailand but you still technically legally need a prescription? so i cant just waltz in a drug store and ask for this stuff?

why wouldnt people/companies mail to UK or USA? will they get in trouble?

Also, most clen comes in pill form right? whats this gel form? what do you do with the gel? is there liquid form too? which ones more effective?

if anyone can help answer my many annoying noob questions that would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Go to Pattaya… better prices and better quality if you know where to go. PM me and I will give you the name of the place in Pattaya and some other details.

wait… what do you mean by better quality… i thought it was the same everywhere. ok yeah im naive. i dont know anything about this stufff… i dont know how to PM either arghh. do you use it honkie? which form is more effective? pills or liquid? how do u take it in liquid form, do u like drink it or inject it lol.

there should be a forum for noobs.