Roid Rage

I have taken Eq, test and Deca (small amounts) and have not wanted to rip someones head off any more than normal.
I would assume Test would be one of the hall of famers for roid rage but in what type of quantities?
What are the top three types that would elevate your have to rip this guys head off thoughts…

x

I love the avatar. If you are a dick-head off AAS , you’ll be a dick-head on AAS. Are you a dick-head?

Stupid really pisses me off. How some people make it through life amazes me.
SO it will just exaggerate not really change your rage.
Do different mixtures make it worse then others? I read the other day that Dbol gives you one hell of a back pump, that sounded odd to me that one muscle would pump but not any others so I started wondering if different combos of gear would make you want to beat someone with their own arm…

x

In a sense, it’s perception. Take a small guy like Steve Urkel and a big guy like Derek Poundstone. If Steve Urkel flipped the fuck out in front of people, they’d just assume he’s having a bad day. If Derek Poundstone flipped the fuck out, it’s automatically roid rage. People associate more size with more aggression or poorer attitudes. Fuck 'em all…

The bigger you are the more people judge you. Most are pukes and aren’t worth the time of day if u experience rage. But rage is dependent upon your personality while not juicing. Like WHB said, if you’re a dick off of it, you’ll be a dick on it.

100mg/day of tren ace makes a bit short with people. More test = more laid back for me.

FUCK YOU ALL AAAARRRRGGHHHHHH!!!

[quote]B0nzz wrote:
Stupid really pisses me off. How some people make it through life amazes me.[/quote]

I agree.

Same to you too lover… xox

brook

Brook,
thanks for the answer.

My comment about the back, technically there are 56 muscles in the back (counting Supraspinatus and
The deep intrinsic layer and so on) i just think it is strange that one “section” of your body would be a side affect and would not pump up and not any others on a regular basis. Thanks for the reasoning thou.

androgen level… Iron joe said test makes him more mellow. I would have bet test would ramp up your inner asshole. Androgen level… I wouldn’t have that that one…

Thanks to you Brook, i am now scared of signing my reply… Good one though… but still scared…

Signed ____

Brook,
thanks for the answer.

My comment about the back, technically there are 56 muscles in the back (counting Supraspinatus and
The deep intrinsic layer and so on) I think i worded it wrong. I just think it is strange that one “section” of your body would have a side affect and would pump up and not any others on a regular basis. Thanks for the reasoning thou.

androgen level… Iron joe said test makes him more mellow. I would have bet test would ramp up your inner asshole. Androgen level… I wouldn’t have that that one…

Thanks to you Brook, i am now scared of signing my reply… Good one though… but still scared…

Signed ____