Roid Rage to Spinning Rage

NEW YORK A man taking an exercise class at a New York gym last week claims he was the victim of spin rage after another gym patron allegedly attacked him, WCBSTV.com reports.

Stuart Sugarman claims Christopher Carter of Manhattan threw him and the stationary bike he was on against a wall during a spinning last Wednesday.

“If I was a lighter guy, I could have been killed over something like this,” said Sugarman, whose doctor said he suffered a concussion and had surgery on his neck.

Click here to read the story on WCBSTV.com.

Sugarman says he did not know Carter before the incident.

Carter was charged with assault. He and his lawyer left a phone message with CBS 2 HD: �??Mr. Sugarman has a vivid imagination."

Sugarman also says a gym representative called to tell him he had been terminated from the club. His lawyer says the gym did not get first aid to Sugarman and did not step in to stop an incident against him.

The Equinox Health Club on East 85th Street released this statement: “As a company we do not disclose member information. … This is now a police matter and we are supporting their investigation.”

I understand two people getting into an altercation but “Sping Rage” please take note they put it in quotation marks…now spinning is going to be under Federal investigation.