Roid Rage Excuse for Murder Plot?

BUMP

http://www.metalinjection.net/as-i-lay-dying-frontman-tim-lambesis-released-from-custody.html

Free man

I have taken prednisone a few times and that stuff made me feel like I could run through walls and rip of people skulls. That’s the same thing isn’t it?

[quote]bpick86 wrote:
I have taken prednisone a few times and that stuff made me feel like I could run through walls and rip of people skulls. That’s the same thing isn’t it? [/quote]

YES.

[quote]bpick86 wrote:
I have taken prednisone a few times and that stuff made me feel like I could run through walls and rip of people skulls. That’s the same thing isn’t it? [/quote]

I took prednisone when I hurt my back. I took it incorrectly the first 3 days. Took all the pills for that day in the morning. I wanted to get to the gym and do some PR at 100% over my last pr. It was a great feeling.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

I took prednisone when I hurt my back. I took it incorrectly the first 3 days. Took all the pills for that day in the morning. I wanted to get to the gym and do some PR at 100% over my last pr. It was a great feeling.[/quote]

I dunno if my sarcasm was conveyed but I hope so. It does make your energy go through the roof though. And one of the top side effects listed is weight gain, which I am convinced it doesn’t actually make you gain weight it just makes you want to eat everything you see and that’s where the weight gain comes in.