T Nation

Roid Rage & Bipolar Disorder

[quote]DaMadMonk wrote:
Please provide more background info on your “mental” state and your goals.[/quote]

Mental state: Mixed State Bipolar. Not recomended to the general public. I’m stable as long as I eat that nasty poison called lithium. I’m a normal person, I internalize and meltdown.

Goals: I would like to put on muscle at a faster rate than I am. 20 lbs over the next couple of years would be perfect.

Certain steroids do not affect your mood too much. I’d try the less androgenic ones: anadrol, primo, EQ, deca, t-bol.

[quote]theo wrote:

Mental state: Mixed State Bipolar. Not recomended to the general public. I’m stable as long as I eat that nasty poison called lithium. I’m a normal person, I internalize and meltdown.

[/quote]

Can you explain exactly what this is condition is and what lithium does? and what do you mean by “I’m a normal person, I internalize and meltdown”?

(sorry if I’m getting too personal, I’ve shown some Bi-polar characteristics myself and probably on the lower spectrum of that scale)

You can do that naturally, or with some good otc supps.

[quote]theo wrote:
DaMadMonk wrote:
Please provide more background info on your “mental” state and your goals.

Mental state: Mixed State Bipolar. Not recomended to the general public. I’m stable as long as I eat that nasty poison called lithium. I’m a normal person, I internalize and meltdown.

Goals: I would like to put on muscle at a faster rate than I am. 20 lbs over the next couple of years would be perfect.
[/quote]

[quote]lmjudek wrote:
Certain steroids do not affect your mood too much. I’d try the less androgenic ones: anadrol, primo, EQ, deca, t-bol. [/quote]

anadrol? huh?!?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Some steroids will have a noticable (though not uncontrollable) effect on mental state. I would imagine that having a pre-existing mental condition would make things a little more ‘tricky’. Some people respond positively to test. My buddy rainjack mellows out on test, and I personally feel more confident and in control on the stuff…

Personally, in your condition, I would try a stack of masteron and primo as these two compounds produce no noticeable mental alteration for me…

bushboy[/quote]

Cool. I was hoping you would weigh in on this. Thanks.

Theo

I’ve got problems too, and I used for a while. Didn’t really make it any better or worse (as long as you keep blood levels stable), except when you’re coming off, then I would feel like killing myself all the time, and not just the usual couple times a week. It won’t make you any happier, just bigger. Granted I love lifting, and juice made it that much better, but it still doesn’t change who you are.

Your goals don’t sound like they’d really require that path, but if you do go ahead with it, don’t waste your money on expensive exotic stuff (masteron, primo, whatever). Just stick to a healthy dose of test and maybe one other AAS you can get a decent price (homemade tren, d-bol, and winny would be my tops picks).

How old are you btw?

I’ve spent time in psychotherapy, and have had mood-stabilizing drugs prescribed to me(not lithium), and have used anabolic steroids for the past 5 years. I’ve had times where I almost snapped, especially while using high dosages of testosterone. Feeling hungry made me more edgy.

A while back I worked as a supplement store clerk. On busy days I would never have time to eat. Once in a while when no customers where in the store I could eat, but most times as soon as lifted food toward my mouth…BeepBeepBeep…the door would open and customers would walk in.

So one day, while in the middle of a 1000mg. per week cycle of Sustanon, I was trying to eat a juicy cheseburger. I’d wait until the store was empty, but then as usual my eating was interrupted. I got so pissed-off that I kicked my cheeseburger in the air, partially tore a door of it’s hinges, and then threw a wooden two-by-four like a javelin straight through a wall. Luckily, my boss is a juicer too, and thought it was funny, so I didn’t get fired.

I’ve gotten so pissed off at times that I’m surprised I haven’t been arrested. Waiting in line, driving in traffic; none of these things are very good if you are a hot-head AND on 'roids

I have many mild-mannered friends who have taken gallons of test and tren and Halotestin and never changed their behavior, so I think that only people with underlying rage issues are going to have problems. Unfortunately, a lot of people who are driven to use steroids are competitive/aggressive people, and because they thrive on the feeling of dominance, they are compelled to take drugs they feel will enhance this attribute.

I have bi-polar disorder also. Rapid cycling to be precise. I switch from intense phases of mania to intense depression in a matter of minutes throughout the day when not medicated. Bi-polar disorder for whoever asked is a condition caused by a lithium (salt) imbalance in the brain which sparks mood changes.

[quote]t-bone stallone wrote:

I got so pissed-off that I kicked my cheeseburger in the air, partially tore a door of it’s hinges, and then threw a wooden two-by-four like a javelin straight through a wall. Luckily, my boss is a juicer too, and thought it was funny, so I didn’t get fired.

I’ve gotten so pissed off at times that I’m surprised I haven’t been arrested. Waiting in line, driving in traffic; none of these things are very good if you are a hot-head AND on 'roids

Thank you for the good story and advice. I will make sure to never interrupt you lunch!

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
lmjudek wrote:
Certain steroids do not affect your mood too much. I’d try the less androgenic ones: anadrol, primo, EQ, deca, t-bol.

anadrol? huh?!?

[/quote]

Of course I meant anavar…

my gp says the same thing.

t-bol?

D-bol will raise your dopamine levels, don’t quite know how that will affect you.

Would PH be a better solution? It’s only 20 lbs he wants.

Educational topic.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Would PH be a better solution? It’s only 20 lbs he wants.[/quote]

Thank you for weighin in. What is PH?

Theo

Duh

PH=Prohormones

Sorry

A post was split to a new topic: No Bipolar Meds On Cycle