Roid Gut: One Man's Facination with Getting Huge

lol! This thread took a hilarious turn.

Ban the OP … please, seriously.

He is so full of fail it is not funny.
If he is truly the fat kid in his pictures he does not have any of the following.
A. Traps
B. Any of the proposed weights on his listed lifts.
C. Is not 365 lbs at 5’11" and 25% bf. I am sorry there is no way you are over 285, and clearly have a lot more than 25% bf

And if you have trained for 6 years… and you look like that, then most of your training involves an extra large fork to shovel in the food.

He is also a level 0… he provides nothing in any way, shape, or form to this site.

sorry… some one had to say it.

(Side note I am not bashing level 0’s… just please have some thing to offer the site other than the crap this kid is.)

You should have to earn the ability to post…

[quote]enigma666 wrote:
Ban the OP … please, seriously.

He is so full of fail it is not funny.
If he is truly the fat kid in his pictures he does not have any of the following.
A. Traps
B. Any of the proposed weights on his listed lifts.
C. Is not 365 lbs at 5’11" and 25% bf. I am sorry there is no way you are over 285, and clearly have a lot more than 25% bf

And if you have trained for 6 years… and you look like that, then most of your training involves an extra large fork to shovel in the food.

He is also a level 0… he provides nothing in any way, shape, or form to this site.

sorry… some one had to say it.

(Side note I am not bashing level 0’s… just please have some thing to offer the site other than the crap this kid is.)[/quote]

I think that’s a little bit drastic, I’m sure loads of people exaggerate or lie about their numbers. He at least made an attempt to contribute something.