Roid Bozo

[quote]JustDrag wrote:
Because testosterone breaks down into estrogens, men’s voices may rise, and their breasts get larger.

You are all dorks![/quote]

Applauds

Male hormones are scarce. Leave 'em for those who need 'em.

We’re with you brother.

[quote]JustDrag wrote:
While there is a lot of evidence supporting the use of roids there is just as much telling us to avoid it. While I will admit that there are positive research points on this subject matter, the book is not closed in any serious scientific way. The fact of the matter is that roids are illegal and I don’t understand why anyone would take such a risk. [/quote]

A lot of people smoke pot too. A lot of people eat McDonalds each day and would NEVER do Steroids…but who’s to understand, it’s not your problem.

Why have you summoned me back to this thread?

[quote]JustDrag wrote:

many experts said

[/quote]

Did you learn this caveat from the Fox news?

I’m sending out the memo.

TSB! Everyone ignore miss fucktard over here.

Ready? Go.

Kill Yourself.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
A lot of people smoke pot too. A lot of people eat McDonalds each day and would NEVER do Steroids…but who’s to understand, it’s not your problem.

[/quote]

Best post ever both McD’s and pot contribute more to gyno and estrogen in men than any sane amount of gear

[quote]JustDrag wrote:
While there is a lot of evidence supporting the use of roids there is just as much telling us to avoid it. While I will admit that there are positive research points on this subject matter, the book is not closed in any serious scientific way. The fact of the matter is that roids are illegal and I don’t understand why anyone would take such a risk. [/quote]

And why would you care?

[quote]JustDrag wrote:
The fact of the matter is that roids are illegal and I don’t understand why anyone would take such a risk. [/quote]

Because some of have protruding cocks and don’t care to be big brother’s little brother.

[quote]JustDrag wrote:
Because testosterone breaks down into estrogens, men’s voices may rise, and their breasts get larger. In women, the extra testosterone can make the clitoris grow and the face sprout thick hair.

In the long term, steroids raise cholesterol level and blood pressure, creating the risk of heart attack and stroke. The liver can malfunction, so jaundice yellows the eyes and skin. Adolescents stop growing because the growth plates in the bones close prematurely.

The world of building muscle, many experts said, is filled with denials, lies and advice given with a wink and a nod.

You are all dorks![/quote]

Ohhh how I’d love to see TC or Poliquin snap back.

Maybe we should all get neutered so Testosterone doesn’t get converted to Estrogen and give us all bitch tits.

[quote]JustDrag wrote:

Depends where you live.
Plenty of forum users here live where steroid use/possession is legal.
Welcome to the “World-Wide-Web”.

So, this boils down to a question on your residence. If you lived in the UK would you have a different opinion on steroid use? If so, then you should consider supporting them here, instead of following what the US media is telling you what is right or wrong.

I have a strong stance againts pot smoking, not because its illegal, but because of the (my perceived) long term effects it causes. I would think the same way if I had a condo in the redlight district of Amsterdam as well.

Money says this post is from a fantasyfeeder

Just wondering how people concluded this idiot is a female?

It does sounds a bit like GHF though, doesn’t it?

[quote]Avoids Roids wrote:
Just wondering how people concluded this idiot is a female?

It does sounds a bit like GHF though, doesn’t it?[/quote]

Yep, sure does…

We just calling them a “woman” for not being a “man”

[quote]JustDrag wrote:
Dear Sirs:

Regards,

I Don’t Care

P.S. Body of Letter to Follow[/quote]

I think somebody needs to get laid.

and by laid I mean hate fucked like there is no tomorrow.

[quote]tveddy wrote:
JustDrag wrote:
Dear Sirs:

Regards,

I Don’t Care

P.S. Body of Letter to Follow

I think somebody needs to get laid.

and by laid I mean hate fucked like there is no tomorrow.[/quote]

hate fucked- lmao. I like that term.