T Nation

Roid Bozo

Because testosterone breaks down into estrogens, men’s voices may rise, and their breasts get larger. In women, the extra testosterone can make the clitoris grow and the face sprout thick hair.

In the long term, steroids raise cholesterol level and blood pressure, creating the risk of heart attack and stroke. The liver can malfunction, so jaundice yellows the eyes and skin. Adolescents stop growing because the growth plates in the bones close prematurely.

The world of building muscle, many experts said, is filled with denials, lies and advice given with a wink and a nod.

You are all dorks!

Wow. You sure told us!

is this goheavyfool?:slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Uh huh. Thanks.

Now I’m informed.

Maybe it is the Fat people think tank trying to get back at us. Maybe they have a bunch of trolls posting over here.

Nah, they’re too lazy for that.

We…are…all…dorks. I think I am going to shut all my shades…and curl up into the fetal postion in bed…and not move for a few days.

Holy Crap - she’s right.

Why? I’m not trying to burn you or make a snappy comeback. You knew you’d post this, and get a foul response. Even if your post had been thoughtful, carefully researched and contained information on a level higher than what one might learn in a 5th grade D.A.R.E class (okay, flaming you a bit now) you had to have known that your assertion would have recieved basically just pissed off cries of YOUR WRONG AND YOUR AN ASSHOLE!!!11!! We’ve all heard what you said before, we’ve seen the freevibe commercials – by the way, you forgot the sucking dick for D-Bol tabs. Geez. So why?

It is GHF. She lists GHF as her only friend.

Co-inky Dinky? I think not.

[quote]JustDrag wrote:
Because testosterone breaks down into estrogens, men’s voices may rise, and their breasts get larger. In women, the extra testosterone can make the clitoris grow and the face sprout thick hair.

In the long term, steroids raise cholesterol level and blood pressure, creating the risk of heart attack and stroke. The liver can malfunction, so jaundice yellows the eyes and skin. Adolescents stop growing because the growth plates in the bones close prematurely.

The world of building muscle, many experts said, is filled with denials, lies and advice given with a wink and a nod.

You are all dorks![/quote]

Really? Would you mind going into a little more detail about which steroid you’re talking about, and how, exactly, they do what you claim?

I don’t know much about them, and have been wanting to learn more for a long time now.

I don’t know how you did it, but you’re right about me being a dork (don’t know what that has to do with steroids though). If you knew that without ever meeting me, I would have to assume you’re also right about the steroid things.

Better cut my balls off then. What the hell are u doing surfing bodybuilding sites on valentines day any way-cant get a girlfriend? Need to buff up to impress that cheerleader u been stalking? u my friend need balls and you know what they come packed with? Thats right. Yes its testosterone - catch 22 - Sigh

You know, I haven’t been involved here as much as I used to be…But I’m wondering what happened to the all important TUBE STEAK BOOGIE?

I like pancakes.

Dear Sirs:

Regards,

I Don’t Care

P.S. Body of Letter to Follow

[quote]Tvirus wrote:
Better cut my balls off then. What the hell are u doing surfing bodybuilding sites on valentines day any way-cant get a girlfriend? Need to buff up to impress that cheerleader u been stalking? u my friend need balls and you know what they come packed with? Thats right. Yes its testosterone - catch 22 - Sigh[/quote]

That is a good come back. Seriously.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
It is GHF. She lists GHF as her only friend.

Co-inky Dinky? I think not. [/quote]

Nope. GHF is a tool.

While there is a lot of evidence supporting the use of roids there is just as much telling us to avoid it. While I will admit that there are positive research points on this subject matter, the book is not closed in any serious scientific way. The fact of the matter is that roids are illegal and I don’t understand why anyone would take such a risk.

Mrs. Wizard is back!

And yes we know… Steroids are BAD, mKay?

Tool Steak Boogie!