Rogue Vampire

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Especially Steve. He lived and died in the pursuit of helping animals. which to me is the ultimate in being an Alpha Male…"

[/quote]

Of course he is, he is Australian,

RV was a tripper, quite enjoyed his posts, he managed to wind up a lot of people.

Wow. He really knows how to lay down the charm in the forums…

“Oh thank god. I finally got rid of that c*nt. Let’s all raise our drinks and hope she is brutally raped while her daughter watches on”

and

"Sweetie, it’s obvious to me, that you have suffered in your unfortunate life. Your daddy stretched out your baby p*ssy at such a young age, destroying all your future relationships. I feel sorry for you my dear. Daddy was your first and only lover, huh? poor thing. He was also the first to break your a**hole cherry as well. I heard that can hurt like hell at 5 years old. Poor thing.‘’

RV is so fucking alpha

Someone should write the “History of TNation Peoples” for the young people’s benefit.

[quote]TheKraken wrote:
Someone should write the “History of TNation Peoples” for the young people’s benefit. [/quote]
Like for RV, PX, Hallowed, IronDwarf, MarauderMeat, etc

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]TheKraken wrote:
Someone should write the “History of TNation Peoples” for the young people’s benefit. [/quote]
Like for RV, PX, Hallowed, IronDwarf, MarauderMeat, etc[/quote]

Don’t forget Houston Guy, Sick Abs, RomeoThe Monk, Dickneck, etc…

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

Looks like you need to be filled in on a lot of history yourself. How about Ren, Klipplemet, the shoe guy, the plumber guy and that psycho chick who stalked him until she got thrown in jail, Karma, Julia, Rainjack, that guy obsessed with dunking and more. Gee I sure don’'t remember user names worth a shit. It’s frustrating Shully.

[quote]CLINK wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

Don’t forget Houston Guy, Sick Abs, RomeoThe Monk, Dickneck, etc…[/quote]

Don’t forget Merlin, Cowboy, BG, and some of the Vixens banished in the Great Purge

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

Looks like you need to be filled in on a lot of history yourself. How about Ren, Klipplemet, the shoe guy, the plumber guy and that psycho chick who stalked him until she got thrown in jail, Karma, Julia, Rainjack, that guy obsessed with dunking and more. Gee I sure don’'t remember user names worth a shit. It’s frustrating Shully.[/quote]
All way before me. I did read the shoe guy and dunking guy threads though rofl. His avi was a pic of him holding a fucking machete or something.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]CLINK wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

Don’t forget Houston Guy, Sick Abs, RomeoThe Monk, Dickneck, etc…[/quote]

Don’t forget Merlin, Cowboy, BG, and some of the Vixens banished in the Great Purge[/quote]

They are all the same guy.

No reminiscing about past members without mentioning analog_kid. Pretty sure that’s a rule.

Zap Branigan was pretty funny, too.

O. M. G.

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

I have seen so many come and go over the years it’s remarkable. I don’t even remember their names anymore … I’m like the guy in “Band of Brothers” who doesn’t want to learn any of the recruits’ names because they die so quick.

I was particularly fond of Rainjack and Vroom, though. And Varq. Is he still around?

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

I was particularly fond of Rainjack and Vroom, though. And Varq. Is he still around?[/quote]

That is pretty funny since they were not only like oil and water, but more like hot oil and ice cubes. Ever throw an ice cube in a deep fryer?

Varq was hanging out in PWI but I don’t think I have seen him lately.

CountRockula!
DarkNinja!
SickSex69!

[quote]MaazerSmiit wrote:
CountRockula!
DarkNinja!
SickSexSix![/quote]
the unit

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

Looks like you need to be filled in on a lot of history yourself. How about Ren, Klipplemet, the shoe guy, the plumber guy and that psycho chick who stalked him until she got thrown in jail, Karma, Julia, Rainjack, that guy obsessed with dunking and more. Gee I sure don’'t remember user names worth a shit. It’s frustrating Shully.[/quote]

Klipplemet had some training videos I remember

Utahlama had lots of cool pics