Rogue Vampire - Greatest Hits

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
The thread about him being in love with someone who died 400 years ago was an instant classic.

CS[/quote]

His pro bono work as a defense attorney on her behalf is also…ummmmm…admirable?[/quote]

With an attorney like that, the ol Countess may want to go contrary to conventional wisdom and represent herself!

Ok, RV walking into a courtroom with a briefcase and sitting along side me at the defendant’s table with his tank top on is an amusing mental picture.

Can someone make this happen please? Make the picture!

“Counselor, what are you wearing?” - visions of My Cousin Vinny

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
What I hear on the radio, sickens me. My daughter always has me put the station on kiss 108. They claim to play a variety of music. But all i ever hear are the same people. Adele, and the other fluff singers and groups. They claim top 40 music. well, when was the last time, you have ever heard a hard rock or metal song on their. you can’t tell me, theres no hard rock bands in the top 40 anymore.

Luckily, I have not allowed this horrid radio station to totally brainwash and fill my daughters’ head with terrible god aweful music. Since her early years, I have had her listened to “REAL” music. Some ac/dc, metallica. she prefers the black album. she also likes avenged sevenfold, disturbed. While playing guitar hero, she played along to Nirvana. My daughter is very persceptive. she said this song kinda makes her depressed. When I told her the lead singer(curt cobain) shot and killed himself, she seemed to get more interested in it.

Its just pure insanity that todays kids probably have never even heard of led zeppelin or black sabbath or motor head, metallica. I think parents should take part if educating their kids on what real music is all about. We can’t let the justin beibers of the world brainwash, especially our daughters into thinking what he does is anything but garbage. Sure, they will still like the fluff, but we can get other “good” music in their brains as well.[/quote]

RV commenting on a response someone wrote about his own interview:

how was it not enlightning?[/quote]

Fresh off the press…

[
Guys laughing at me? Why would any guy laugh at me? Im built like a friggin tank. trust me, guys don’t laugh, they look in awe. [/quote]

^^ If he’s saying stuff like this he’s either a good troll or he’s just one of those weird people you see at the back of the bus and now he’s on the net, posting here with us.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Lolololololol!!!

[quote]pushharder wrote:

In a nutshell.

[quote]Roguevampire wrote:
we all go to chatroom where like minded people gather. even if most are idiots and role players, sometimes you meet someone thats worhty of my chat.
[/quote]

Lol. Man, RV, you should be fucking chained up somewhere :smiley:

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]Roguevampire wrote:
we all go to chatroom where like minded people gather. even if most are idiots and role players, sometimes you meet someone thats worhty of my chat.
[/quote]

Lol. Man, RV, you should be fucking chained up somewhere :smiley:

[/quote]

I was just going to post that one, lol

[quote]pushharder wrote:

I had to. I just… had to.

Not so much a badass…more like a nutbar.

Even if I have a really shitty day at the office, where everything gets perpetually more and more screwed up, I can now say “hey, at least they weren’t bodybag problems!”.

EXcept the part about drunk dudes wanting to fight me. Even drunk, they knew better. [/quote]

Ahhhhhh, autism and bi-polar. 2 modern day made up disorders that simply do not exist. [/quote]

[quote]guhkes wrote:

Ahhhhhh, autism and bi-polar. 2 modern day made up disorders that simply do not exist. [/quote]
[/quote]

I was going to post that one, lol