Rogue Vampire - Greatest Hits

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

Seriously though, Oleena. If I were to create another account to mess with this board it would be short lived and explosive. It wouldn’t be another vampire either.

Def not me if that was your idea…[/quote]

The guy who had sex with his aunt right? 0_0[/quote]

I do have some sexy ass aunts and cousins…and sister in laws.

Id fuck them all and unload inside them.[/quote]

Your life would be so bro then. [/quote]

No his life would be so inbred then.

Seriously though, Oleena. If I were to create another account to mess with this board it would be short lived and explosive. It wouldn’t be another vampire either.

Id start a circus with my beautifully misformed children.

Id start a circus with my beautifully misformed children.[/quote]

cute!

Id start a circus with my beautifully misformed children.[/quote]

cute!
[/quote]

One would have no bones and we would stretch him out like a trampoline and and our sumo baby dive onto it from oir 14 ft tall baby which is only a pair of legs with arms shooting from the knees

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

No his life would be so inbred then.[/quote]

Much like yours…

Is that pic a relative? Brucnle? Brother and unle?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

No his life would be so inbred then.[/quote]

Much like yours…

Is that pic a relative? Brucnle? Brother and unle?[/quote]

Pretty much.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:
Rougevapire is clearly a regular on this board having fun. I don’t think it’s extremely difficult to figure out which regular that is. Come on guys: how many people on this board claim to be 100+ years old?[/quote]

how about a hint.

I thought goheavyfool.[/quote]

Actually, I thought the exact same thing.

Another entry:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

Do you know, what was one of the most popular selling issues of all time was(it was either playboy or penthouse) in which some nude photos of brooke shields found their way into the mag. She was 11 yrs old. Yet it was one of the biggest selling issues ever.

I’m not saying whether its good or bad. Im playing devils advocate here. My point is, 15 or not, she was extremely hot. Any man that disagrees, is lying to himself. and trying to be politically correct in this hyper sensitive, every guy is a pedophile society. Fact is, guys like young girls. sure, nowadays, guys won’t admit to it. but years ago, before the word pedophile became so prominant, it was not uncommon. [/quote]

Was she 11 or 15?

And did he actually try to equivocate about pedophilia?

Years ago? 400 years ago??

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
Another entry:

Do you know, what was one of the most popular selling issues of all time was(it was either playboy or penthouse) in which some nude photos of brooke shields found their way into the mag. She was 11 yrs old. Yet it was one of the biggest selling issues ever.

I’m not saying whether its good or bad. Im playing devils advocate here. My point is, 15 or not, she was extremely hot. Any man that disagrees, is lying to himself. and trying to be politically correct in this hyper sensitive, every guy is a pedophile society. Fact is, guys like young girls. sure, nowadays, guys won’t admit to it. but years ago, before the word pedophile became so prominant, it was not uncommon. [/quote]

Was she 11 or 15?

Years ago? 400 years ago??[/quote]

I don’t care what anyone else says - that’s seasoned trolling from someone who’s been schooled in the craft.

[quote]roybot wrote:

Another entry:

Was she 11 or 15?

I don’t care what anyone else says - that’s seasoned trolling from someone who’s been schooled in the craft.[/quote]

Just checked my States Sex Offender Registration site to make sure Rogue Vamp does not live in my neighborhood.

Another entry:

Was she 11 or 15?

Your Rogue-FU is strong my friend…lol.

That is the dictionary definition of trolling by VeggieRogue.

“While there may be really big guys that you might consider weak for their size. But I’ll tell you from what ive seen, most big guys are generally very strong dudes. Watch Ronnie coleman, Branch warren and even jay cutler, they are all very strong. You have to remember though, powerlifters and bodybuilders train differently. Powerlifters tend to train with a much higher % of their 1 rep max. While bodybuilders, tend to have a much longer TUT.”

I agree with every single thing in this post. adhd wasn’t even around 50 years ago. so why is it, now that adhd is beleived to be an actual disorder, that we are now having all these problems. Much more so now than 50 years ago.

Like ive said many times, women today have big mouths and need to be put in place. they aren’t men, they need to remember that. You don’t ever disrespect a man. A woman should never be subject to abuse of any kind, but when a man tells you something, you stop and listen. [/quote]

All I have to add to this thread is RV looks like the fat gangster on the Sopranos who was a queer and fled to New Hampshire to have sex with a fireman.

[quote][quote]roguevampire wrote:
Yes, i pray at the alter of the beast. The fallen one. The one wrongfully imprisoned.[/quote]

It’s too bad you’re bullshitting. This would be an interesting conversation.[/quote]

My friend, you have no clue what im into. No clue at all. [/quote]

This of course

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
All I have to add to this thread is RV looks like the fat gangster on the Sopranos who was a queer and fled to New Hampshire to have sex with a fireman.[/quote]

I wonder if it’s the same actor we can see in that Iron Sky trailer that I thought looked like RV??

He’s definitely never doing that again.

Thats the sad time we live in. years ago, women were loyal and devoted to their man. Taking a mans woman is like taking a mans house car, they are all owned by the man. If a woman is married, the woman should never have a need to ever want any other mans attention. If she does, shes simply not worthy. [/quote]